Where's the video? I'm interested. Thanks
WB Staff

Re: WWBT2017 | Gary Dobyns Talks Contingencies for Wild West Bass Trail

Post by WB Staff »

Lowrance Look of the Day from 2016

mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Geez Gary, you really don't understand the concept of secret, hidden agendas, do you? Hahaha
No wonder people trust you!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Thanks Mark. No hidden agenda with WWBT. I've seen it done that way with many circuits and they know fishermen can't prove it with option pools. FACT OF LIFE!! WWBT has no option pools. We even rolled big fish into entry this year when anglers asked for big fish pool. Teams have a $25 big fish pool. We had 167 boats at Oroville and paid out $835 FIVE times for BF. Simple math.

When we started WWBT last year everyone called BS on 100% payback. Anglers and other orgs. We dealt with this for about 3 tournaments and never heard it again for remaining 14. This year, nope not a word. I have been open and said we'll move some money around for contingencies as we pay them ourselves. But, we've never NOT paid MORE than 100% back. At each of our events last year paid back $1000's of dollars over 100%. Anglers are seeing this and our numbers are good. Unbelievably good really!!! It's totally shocked me.

Shasta is building still but I'll tell you it'll be strong. We don't take entry fees at the lake on Pro-Am's. All entry fees must be paid prior to pre-fishing too!! No exceptions!!

THX GUYS!!
Mike

Re: WWBT2017 | Gary Dobyns Reviews ALL Contingencies for Wild West Bass Trail

Post by Mike »

^^^^ Good Stuff^^^
OG on WB since 1993