WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Fast paced and challenging environment.
Collaboratively enhance the dealer experience.
Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people."
District Sales Manager
STATES: TX, NM
- Achieve district wholesale, retail, PAC and network expansion targets for sales district
- Grow, develop and up skill the network in ways that ensure sales objectives are achieved and dealer performance is consistent
- Utilize sales tools and schedule time to organize dealer visits, manage relationships and deliver on dealer specific action plans
- Proactively contribute to key district events and district-specific marketing initiatives utilizing available tools to increase wholesale and retail results
- Strategically expand the Evinrude dealer network with key OEM partners, aligned with District and Regional Action Plan
- Work collaboratively with OEM Managers and Key Boat Builder Sales Representatives to optimize the dealer network in a targeted approach
- Increase dealer engagement through relationship-building, coaching and sales training
- Encourage dealer participation in and position Evinrude's Certification program as a competitive weapon
- Effectively manage district travel budget
- Ensure collaboration and communication with teammates and other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and disciplined professional who possesses a minimum of three or more years of successful field or retail sales experience preferably within the marine industry.
- Confidence and the ability to react quickly and make well thought out strategic business decisions are a must.
- Significant knowledge of the retail environment with a proven track record in "closing the sale".
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required as well as a mathematical aptitude.
- Extensive travel is required.
Apply via the BRP Careers website at http://www.brp.com/en-us/careers.