Search found 19 matches
Search found 19 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:07 am
- Forum: Hard Baits
- Topic: WTS Toxic Wake n Crank baby bass
- Replies: 11
- Views: 889
Agreed w Cranky and above, flipping C's baits like that blows my mind he has amazing love for his customers and the community and continues to give back and be client focused too. So should he start selling all his wnc or hoggs for $200 now? Only time I have gotten rid of toxics was to buddies who i...
- Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:21 am
- Forum: Miscellaneous
- Topic: Free PDF: Knowing Bass: the Scientific Approach to Catching more Fish
- Replies: 134
- Views: 15639
email@example.com . thank you!
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:25 am
- Forum: Electric Motors
- Topic: WTB Cheap trolling motor
- Replies: 1
- Views: 454
I'm a Younger guy looking to snag a cheap trolling motor for use at local reservoirs like Contra Loma, Lafayette, and Chabot. As long as it works I'd be interested. The cheaper the better as I don't have a huge budget but I'm sick of beating the bank at these highly pressured reservoirs. I have a bu...
Copyright © 2013-2019 WesternBass.com ®