Shout out to Jeremy at C&C Marine

R620

Shout out to Jeremy at C&C Marine

Post by R620 »

Justed wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Jeremy and his crew at C&C Marine in Citrus Heights! I had another mechanic work on my Yamaha for hourly maintenance. Engine was running rough after this maintenance so I took it back to the same mechanic. After they had the boat for a couple of weeks I was told it might require injector replacement and that it wouldn’t be covered under warranty (boat had less than 25 hrs). I was told to run injector cleaner through it and hope this was all it needed. Boat still ran rough... I then remembered reading here on this forum about a mechanic named Jeremy at C&C. Brought my boat to him in the morning he said if you can stay in the area I’ll let you know soon if it could be an easy fix. Well, less than an hour later he calls and said he found and corrected the problem. I pick up my boat and ask what do I owe? He said don’t worry about it just pay for the plug he replaced. Thanks again Jeremy, you’ve earned my business from here on!
ILW

Re: Shout out to Jeremy at C&C Marine

Post by ILW »

+1 on Jeremy always helping out at C&C!
fishfan

Post by fishfan »

+2 on Jeremy. Great guy!
I now know why it is called fishing and not catching!
The Sweetest Rods Ever !!! DOBYNS RODS
Team LL
620 Dude

Post by 620 Dude »

He's taken care of my Ranger 620 for the last ten years ...he's the best no bull
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Today's lesson, not all marine mechanics are created equal. I had to take my boat to Boatmasters the one time I didn't use them to get it right because someone else F'ed up my trailer.