Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Moderators: MKA, Mike M, Caudawg, ash

Daniel Rodriguez
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby Daniel Rodriguez » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 am

I'll be hitting the delta this Saturday. Probably around paradise point or some where in that general vicinity. Only thing I ask is pay the launch fee and half for gas in the boat. Its my buddys birthday weekend so i'll probably take him out Friday. But just tryna save some money on the cost of fishing since its so damn expensive lol. Any recommendations for spots will be appreciated... really would like to try and punch as well. Just something I need to work on since I rarely do it. Possibly even try for this so called "frog bite" that I just cant seem to find. Hmu ASAP the person with the highest bid wins... just messing.
Ps: try to be serious when were out on the water please... I'd really like to try and get on fish without there being complaining or wanting to leave early because were not catching fish or catching a lot of them. For me between gas in the truck n boat, baits, and launch fees I tend to get out as early as I can and leave as late as I can.

MichaelB
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:48 am
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby MichaelB » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:10 pm

So Daniel, you want someone to pay for the launch, split gas, take you to their water, show you how to punch and throw a frog and provide all these services and not complain about anything.
I will predict if you change your approach you would receive better results.
Last edited by MichaelB on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FlippinDbombs
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:15 am

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby FlippinDbombs » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Would you like to download all my waypoints to should I buy you lunch and bring a gallon of oil as well . If your that picky your probably better off fishing by yourself , I’ve met a lot of cool guys to fish with off here and I’ve learned it’s all about being out on the water and enjoying it

Daniel Rodriguez
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby Daniel Rodriguez » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:48 am

MichaelB wrote:So Daniel, you want someone to pay for the launch, split gas, take you to their water, show you how to punch and throw a frog and provide all these services and not complain about anything.
I will predict if you change your approach you would receive better results.


I said nothing about take me to your water... A simple suggestion because maybe they don't want to fish near paradise. It will only be 10$ in gas for the my boat its about a 6 gallon tank plus a 15$ launch fee. Don't need someone to show me how to punch you throw a weight in the air and let it fall through the mat.... all I was saying is that's what I wanted to try. Who said show me how to throw a frog please... easiest thing in the world. Just haven't got many bites on it. Yes I really don't want to listen to complaining while I'm on the water when I am only there at max 2 days a week... Don't feel like I am asking for much... especially not some comment like this. Just some simple things is all I am asking and gave a general idea of how I wanted to fish. Don't have a fish finder so no D'bombs I don't need or would even ask to download your way points even if I had one. No need for you guys to reply unless you were trying to fish.

RMANZO
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby RMANZO » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:19 am

Damn!! Ripp the guy open.... Sounds pretty fair 2 me.... What ever happened to just being a decent "person".... Pretty cheap trip for someone who doesn't have a boat
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor

Daniel Rodriguez
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby Daniel Rodriguez » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 am

RMANZO wrote:Damn!! Ripp the guy open.... Sounds pretty fair 2 me.... What ever happened to just being a decent "person".... Pretty cheap trip for someone who doesn't have a boat



Thanks man. Didn't feel like I was really over doing anything or asking to much. I'm pretty laid back.

fastfiat
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:15 am

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby fastfiat » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:29 am

Seams pretty reasonable to me also. Being on a fixed income i can understand looking for a little help with cost for the use of the boat. Get a hold of the guy and iron out the details before you start bitching. People are so quick to voice there opinion these days without knowing the details.

biteme
Posts: 2357
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:01 am

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby biteme » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:45 am

Just the way it is these days. No one wants to split anything. They just want you to take them out for a free day because "you're going anyway!"

I had a guy contact me from another state and offered to fill my tank and bring lunch. Ill take him out for nothing just because he offered what he did. When I go on even a buddies boat I pay half. Maybe thats because Im a boat owner and understand the costs I dunno.

M Pollard
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby M Pollard » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:06 am

My Buddy Izzy is always looking for a partner to go fishing, always asking to go with me, im always pre fishing with my dad or tourney. Good dude, loves to fish and is more then willing to pay for 1/2 gas and launch fees. He also wants to fish Future Pro Tourney's or BBT.. Give him a call Danial, he does not have internet....209-346-1294 Tell him Mark refered him

Daniel Rodriguez
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby Daniel Rodriguez » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:19 am

Hey thanks fellas for the support... feel a lot better about my post much appreciated!

MichaelB
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:48 am
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby MichaelB » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:54 am

So Daniel.......
How many candidates do you have signed up for this exciting day on the Delta ?

Daniel Rodriguez
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby Daniel Rodriguez » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:19 am

MichaelB wrote:So Daniel.......
How many candidates do you have signed up for this exciting day on the Delta ?



Did you wanna go or something??? I hope you say yes because I already got somebody.

MichaelB
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:48 am
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby MichaelB » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:14 am

Daniel Rodriguez wrote:Did you wanna go or something??? I hope you say yes because I already got somebody.

Damn !!! I was just getting my tackle together to hit you up
Check your pm and get in touch if you wish.

User avatar
Hipster
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Avondale Arizona

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby Hipster » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:44 pm

He He I thought it was 2003 and I went back in time following this post!!!! :shock:
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark

ILW
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby ILW » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Whats wrong with asking a guy to go fish and letting them know up front what you need to go? If you like it and you want to, then go and if you don't, then don't. Doesn't seem like any reason to be such a smarta** and then PM the guy to take you? Am I reading this thread wrong, is this a prank or is this what the world has come to?

MichaelB
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:48 am
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby MichaelB » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:27 pm

ILW wrote:Whats wrong with asking a guy to go fish and letting them know up front what you need to go? If you like it and you want to, then go and if you don't, then don't. Doesn't seem like any reason to be such a smarta** and then PM the guy to take you? Am I reading this thread wrong, is this a prank or is this what the world has come to?


Since you are absolutely clueless as to why I pm'd the guy, why don't you butt-out

Rattle
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:05 am

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby Rattle » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:42 pm

This totally bums me out!! All the BS in the world and this is how we treat fellow fishermen. Sad state of affairs..

jiggin4bass
Posts: 545
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: Madera ca.

Re: Anybody wanna fish this weekend?

Postby jiggin4bass » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:07 am

Rattle im with you on this one it is sad that some of these fisherman in here have big ego's they cant help the everyday fisherman out with info or even set them up with the right tackle or areas to fish too help them on a day out fishing.
I guess thise days are gone. I still help as many fisherman out that i can i even take them out and show them how to jig fish in all depths of water.i even will stop if i see kids out fishing with there parents on the bank and will stolp and go give the a hand full of jigs and trailers rigged up tie them on for them and show them the basics on how to use them. Ive years of fishing reports on eastman and hensley lake clear back when bruce farris was the sportswriter for the fresno bee i can tell u some of the best time we ever had is when i would tame him to areas on the lakes i knew that had alot of fish biting i would turn the boat around and let him have the the area to fish that were hold fish and for it was watching his catch bass and forget about work for a few hours and just catch fish. The next reports that would come out the fallowing week would have a reports on what we did. He would write some great story when he would go fishing with me.and he alway had great storys to tell also. But thing now are just different now that why i quit doing reports. I still give out info if im asked in email or texts but as far as open reports im done. Dont get bum when u see threads like this some out there will always help u out.
Lefty's Lure Company
Custom Handcrafted Jigs
Home Of The Puffball jig
Favorite Lakes
Eastman & Hensley Lakes


Return to “Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hardshell and 72 guests