Daiwa Tatula Elite AGS ?

Daiwa Tatula Elite AGS ?

Post by 95340 »

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has any feedback / input / experience with these rods ? I stopped by Fishermans Warehouse and was taking a peak at the Ish frog rod model which seemed like a very well built stick, but I have never fished any Daiwa rods so ??? The Tatula SV reels and the reel seat on the AGS model feel like they were made for one another and are extremely comfortable in hand, but just curious how the rods are on the water. These rods as well as the standard or non AGS models tend to get some very good reviews online and the only negatives I have noticed is the mention of tip heavy on a few models. Please feel free to share positive or negative thoughts, and if you can include what model(s) you are referring to would be great.....

Thanks,
Jeff
Tony Lain

Re: Daiwa Tatula Elite AGS ?

Post by Tony Lain »

I use a few of these rods, and really like 4 of them... I really like the Ish Monroe Frog rod, but not just for open water frogs. Also a great rod to pitch Senkos and small creature baits, even a great heavy football jig rod. 7'6" Heavy Flip/Pitch rod is also one of my favs! Not AGS, but Brent Ehler 7'2" glass crank rod and 8' Deep glass crank rods are both legit as well.
RANGER Boats - MERCURY Marine