Delta

fresnoron

Delta

Post by fresnoron »

There are no reports for the delta in the lake reports...has it been moved or is no one giving up info at the delta anymore? Used to be reports nearly daily
nate50

Re: Delta

Post by nate50 »

There’s been a lot of tourneys at the delta lately so info becomes pretty tight. Once the tournaments slow down info is easier to get
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Also winner's reports can be useful when the info tightens up during tourney time and Caleb has a Windy Wed vid out from this week

windy-wednesday-nighter-ep1-t121221.html
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Great point lots of good content out there on YouTube check out Bearded Bassin, Idle Out, Informative Fisherman etc...
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
fresnoron

Post by fresnoron »

Yeah....was just looking at the everyday Joe fishing there for things like accessibility issues, conditions, weather and such...could care less about tournaments, had my fill of them over the last 30 years...just fun fish now. thanks guys
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

fresnoron wrote:Yeah....was just looking at the everyday Joe fishing there for things like accessibility issues, conditions, weather and such...could care less about tournaments, had my fill of them over the last 30 years...just fun fish now. thanks guys
It's pretty wide open as far as where you want to go. The Moke has cleared so it's fishing better. The water clarity has been pretty good all around but dirtier in areas that get more boat traffic and wind action.

I struggled a bit my last trip but it's because a majority of the fish were spawning or post and not into eating. That said I still got a handful, just no size to speak of.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....