Tracker Grizzly 1754 duck/bass boat $4900

Freefall

Tracker Grizzly 1754 duck/bass boat $4900

Post by Freefall »

Tracker Grizzly 1754 Welded hull. Tags are current.

I have more pictures I can txt or e mail.

6" manual jack plate 

Bilge pump and light bar wired in with switches. 

Diamond plate floor with carpet. 

Custom / removable trolling motor bracket. 

Minn Kota 12V 55lb Maxxum trolling motor with HDI transducer. 

2-Lowrance Elite HDI 7" graphs with downscan, HDI transducer on the stern.

RAM mount on Bow. Both graphs work great. 

Avery Quick Set duck blind with 40lbs of raffia attached. Absolutely deadly blind. It's been the death of countless birds. 4 pins and it's on & off the boat. 

Trailer has 10' bunks and plastic runners on the skids. This is by far the easiest boat I've ever loaded and unloaded. Perfect for levee launching as well....

The motor is electric start and tilt. I replaced the water pump, lower unit oil, plugs, wires, and fuel filter and fuel pump last year. This motor runs HARD & fires easily even cold. The only issue it has at all is a small bracket broke that goes around the shift lever. Instead of disassembling the motor to fix it I rigged a steel cable around the housing. Redneck, but very effective. I hunted it all last season and have fished the Delta and lakes all spring with it. You'd never know the difference. IF it's an issue I'll keep the motor. 

If you are interested shoot me a PM.
20190615_184639.jpg
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....