Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 2/16/20 Looking for a Big Sweetheart!

Duke

Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 2/16/20 Looking for a Big Sweetheart!

Post by Duke »

Hello Teams, I hope you all are having a great start to the 2020 year! The Fifth Tournament of the season is 2/16/20 Sunday! I hope you all are getting your pre-fish in for the 5th Tournament of the 2019-2020 Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournaments! The bite has been tough for a limit of 12lbs, but you can get a big girl to bite for a kicker fish if you work hard! Water temperature was last 52-53 degrees, and the water clarity was unusually clear for Berryessa at this time of the year because of lack of rains. These winds should stir the water up! Check-in starts at 5:30 am on Sunday morning at Markley Cove Store. Check-in with me at the counter before you pay for launching. Makyla had a beautiful baby girl named Scarlett and will be playing mommy in Redding! I have a picture of 6lb -13oz baby Scarlett , and I will show anyone at check-in. Live-well checks will be on the ramp. After launching, stage around and before gas dock, there is plenty of room. Blast off will be at safe light after National Anthem. I will blast you from the dock with the big voice! We will be serving Hot Chili, Chips, and Drinks at weigh-in. Awards and Raffle will be behind the Markley cove Store. If you let me know your fishing, your entry form will be ready for you when you check in! Who’s going to win the trip to Kauai this year? Who will win the 50/50 Raffle? Lastly, NEXT TOURNAMENT will be Hosted at Clearlake Bait & Tackle and we will be launching out of Redbud Marina on Sunday 3/8/20. Any receipts from Clearlake Bait & Tackle dated from 2/10/20 through 3/8/20 will be given free 50/50 raffle tickets w/purchase of $10 or more!!! Please be courteous to staff and thank Jimmy for hosting. Thanks to our sponsors who make the Tournament & Raffle! Remember, P-Line will be giving out $50 P-Line certificates for Highest Finishing Team with a spool of P-Line in the boat! Thanks to our Sponsor’s: Pasote Tequila, Ranch Market (NEW SPONSOR), Jody’s Printing, P-Line, Tomat’s Restaurant, Kasoku Teriyaki & More, Koloa Bass/Zipline/ATV, Dobyns Rods, Fisherman’s Warehouse, Battery Systems, Pisani’s Automotive, Trigger Grips, 3Badge.com, Markley Cove, and CE Ranch, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, A-Rig-Wrap, Round Table Pizza, Buckhorn Grill, Pro Cure, Bay Tackle, LEBCO, Venom Energy Drinks, Waipouli Beach Resort, Hanalei Gourmet, and Ranch Martket!
Thanks, and let’s go fishing!!! Office Phone (530)794-6085
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<