NEW VIDEO “We CRASHED & CASHED on Lake Oroville!! | Top 3 Finish Oroville Bass Master's Club Tournament”

BassUnion

NEW VIDEO “We CRASHED & CASHED on Lake Oroville!! | Top 3 Finish Oroville Bass Master's Club Tournament”

Post by BassUnion »

Follow Beau Allen & I along as we crash and cash our way into a top 3 finish on Lake Oroville with the Oroville Bass Masters Club!

CLICK the Link BELOW to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

StanL

Re: NEW VIDEO “We CRASHED & CASHED on Lake Oroville!! | Top 3 Finish Oroville Bass Master's Club Tournament”

Post by StanL »

Great job guys! I always enjoy your vid’s
mark poulson

Re: NEW VIDEO “We CRASHED & CASHED on Lake Oroville!! | Top 3 Finish Oroville Bass Master's Club Tournament”

Post by mark poulson »

Wannafishmo wrote:Nice job. Interesting vid!
X2!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
jg

Post by jg »

I bounced off a buoy at Mohave one day not paying attention. I just didn't hit it as hard as you got that one. Congrats on your success you guy's seem to hit it off as good team.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Thanks for sharing and the effort to put these videos together!
Brianw

Post by Brianw »

You guys do a great job on the videos. Thanks for sharing
DannyMiller

Post by DannyMiller »

BassUnion wrote:NEW VIDEO “We CRASHED & CASHED on Lake Oroville!! | Top 3 Finish Oroville Bass Master's Club Tournament”

Follow Beau Allen & I along as we crash and cash our way into a top 3 finish on Lake Oroville with the Oroville Bass Masters Club!

Nice vid and thanks for sharing. Really miss fishing that lake...
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

BassUnion wrote:NEW VIDEO “We CRASHED & CASHED on Lake Oroville!! | Top 3 Finish Oroville Bass Master's Club Tournament”

Whatever happened to your buddies with the cracked transom?
CLEAN AND DRY
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

StanL wrote:Great job guys! I always enjoy your vid’s
Thanks for watching! You just never know what shenanigans Beau and I will get into :lol:
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Thanks for watching!
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

mark poulson wrote:
X2!
Thanks Mark!
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

jg wrote:I bounced off a buoy at Mohave one day not paying attention. I just didn't hit it as hard as you got that one. Congrats on your success you guy's seem to hit it off as good team.
Thanks for watching! That Buoy came out of nowhere, one thing I failed to show was the damage it took to my prop :evil: Thankfully Phil's prop got right on it! 8)
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Pat wrote:Thanks for sharing and the effort to put these videos together!
Thanks buddy, I'm no expert by any means with video editing but I'm super passionate about what I'm doing so I go that extra mile putting this together. Even if it takes all day to edit a 15 minute video, lol.
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Brianw wrote:You guys do a great job on the videos. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for watching, I really appreciate it!
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

DannyMiller wrote:

Nice vid and thanks for sharing. Really miss fishing that lake...
Thanks for watching! If you get a chance to come out this direction it has definitely made a comeback from the last few years.
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

mark poulson wrote:

Whatever happened to your buddies with the cracked transom?
I don't know all of the details but from what I understand his insurance is covering the damages and he is going to have it repaired.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

That is good news!
Did you ever find out how it happened?
CLEAN AND DRY