Ca Delta Bass Fishing Reaction Bite (video)

Bassmonkey1980

Ca Delta Bass Fishing Reaction Bite (video)

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

Threw some reaction baits on the ca delta, heres what i witnessed.

Javelin Jim

Re: Ca Delta Bass Fishing Reaction Bite (video)

Post by Javelin Jim »

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing! I have to admit, I look forward to your Delta videos! I only success on the Delta maybe 1 out of 4 times if I’m lucky.
Kyle46N

Post by Kyle46N »

Thanks for the vid! I think I learned something....I'm fishing too slow. Throwing all the same stuff, but I can see you're making them commit with speed. Eat or miss out! Thanks again!
Bassmonkey1980

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

Javelin Jim wrote:Good stuff! Thanks for sharing! I have to admit, I look forward to your Delta videos! I only success on the Delta maybe 1 out of 4 times if I’m lucky.
The main thing that tricks me is if the fish are keyed in on soft plastics or moving baits, usally i spend to much time force feeding them something they dont want, thanks for sharing Jim.
Bassmonkey1980

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

Kyle46N wrote:Thanks for the vid! I think I learned something....I'm fishing too slow. Throwing all the same stuff, but I can see you're making them commit with speed. Eat or miss out! Thanks again!
After watching it again i to learned something as the winds picked up i did go alot faster on the presentations, thanks for sharing.