Norman Deep little N SUSPENDING

Rod Martin

Norman Deep little N SUSPENDING

Post by Rod Martin »

Looking for Norman Deep Little N Suspending crank baits. Seems there are thousands of the floating but no suspending.

Looking for them in the bright fire tiger / Chartreuse blue back but would take any at a reasonable price and paint.

Anyone know of a source for these ? The few sites I saw that listed them showed backordered and one said it had been that way for 8 months

Thanks
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
gabuelhaj

Re: Norman Deep little N SUSPENDING

Post by gabuelhaj »

Don’t have a source for them but perhaps you can try the wire wrap and/or suspend dots to a floater:

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Harelin ... ALDWI.html

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Rod, you can drill a hole in the back of one, and add BBs until it just barely rises. Cover the hole with tape while you do your float testing, and use bondo coated with runny super glue to seal the hole after you get the bait right. Bondo is easy to sand down to flush without ruining the paint job. Count the BBs so you can reproduce the results.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

After posting and buying some reg ones to change . I came across a FB page for Norman Lures, They have everything. I posted a picture of what I needed and bought 17 deep little N's Suspending in about 1 hr. AND they were the color I needed

Thanks everyone
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM