KAENON KORE COPPER LENS QUESTION

GEORGE D.

KAENON KORE COPPER LENS QUESTION

Post by GEORGE D. »

JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS USING THE COPPER LENS WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT TINT ON THE LENS ARE YOU USING THE 12DARKEST OR THE 28 MEDIUM NOT SURE WHICH ONE TO GET THANKS GEORGE
Multispecies

Re: KAENON KORE COPPER LENS QUESTION

Post by Multispecies »

I have used the copper in the 12 and the 28. Both work fine but if I could just get one I would probably get the 28's. What I currently use are a pair with the Y-35 lens for low light and sight fishing and a pair of C-12's for bright conditions. The Y-35 lens is great for any time you are not in bright sun-even rainy days.
I have seen the Kaenon Kores on sale at campmor and sierra trading post in the last month.
Dylan
GEORGE D.

Re: KAENON KORE COPPER LENS QUESTION

Post by GEORGE D. »

THANKS FOR THE HELP IN CHOSING A LENS GEORGE
Tobe

Re: KAENON WARRANTY

Post by Tobe »

I had a couple pair of Kaenon Kore's one in c-28 and the other pair in g-40 both were great glasses but a word of caution, I lost a pair three or four months ago due to the rubber earpiece coming unglued while attached to a pair of Croakies.

Kaenon did not cover this under their warranty claiming the pressure of the Croakies disturbed the bond of the glue!

So watch that rubber earpiece, otherwise Kaenon makes a superb product but has a questionable warranty and unresponsive customer service department.
dobynsrods.com
oasiswatersport.com
pepperjigs.com
clearlaketackle.com
laserlures.com