Need a clear lake guide for the 17th every guide is busy someone very knowledgeable that would like to make some cash

Lowefishing1984

Need a clear lake guide for the 17th every guide is busy someone very knowledgeable that would like to make some cash

Post by Lowefishing1984 »

Willing to pay 400 for one 8 hour day for 2 people both are tournament fisherman looking to.learn the lake 209 304 1270
Devon8604

Re: Need a clear lake guide for the 17th every guide is busy someone very knowledgeable that would like to make some cas

Post by Devon8604 »

Ross England, Clear Lake Guide Service is a good solid guide. Might be in your price range.
Cboom12

Re: Need a clear lake guide for the 17th every guide is busy someone very knowledgeable that would like to make some cas

Post by Cboom12 »

Also check out live fast movement. Zach is awesome, he’s been smacking them up there and his prices are very reasonable
Lowefishing1984

I appreciate the advice problem is every guide is booked almost to june lol
Lowefishing1984

Thank u everyone for your help Tom's guide service contacted me dont know much about him any info would be much appreciated
104Jim

Post by 104Jim »

If you are a real fisherman and competing in tournaments you should be able to figure any lake out on your own.
Baseball

Post by Baseball »

Larry Hemphill
Probably been fishing Clear Lake for 70 years. Great instructor.
Lonkerlarry.com
Lowefishing1984

I'm happy your a real fisherman never really fished the lake and with the sacks that are coming in need a little knowledge of the lake but I appreciate your expertise you must be a pro fisherman and thank u for your insight
bass king

Post by bass king »

104Jim wrote:If you are a real fisherman and competing in tournaments you should be able to figure any lake out on your own.
+1

“The sacks coming in” It’s Clearlake. What do you expect?
Hookset5

Post by Hookset5 »

104Jim wrote:If you are a real fisherman and competing in tournaments you should be able to figure any lake out on your own.
Indeed, mise well just buy a drone and hover over the other guys spot, its free. Clearlake is wide, but its a pool with narrows, inlets and flats. Half the fun is finding them. Ive never paid for a guide but there’s a time and a place for it. Disneyworld had some guides for vacationers, in FL.
Lowefishing1984

Well when u live 6 hours away and work 6 days a week I guess you gotta do what you gotta do when u cant prefish more then 1 day
104Jim

Post by 104Jim »

Dang I would find a better job or a different sport. I didn’t realize you were pre - fishing for a tournament that is even worse how can you have personal gratification not putting in the work yourself there is absolutely no substitute for putting your time in on the water . Ok I’m done
BAble

Post by BAble »

No difference between calling on a friend for advise or hiring someone - except one may cost you lunch and the other a set amount of cash. Let’s support not roast someone for a simple posted question. Otherwise anyone fishing an upcoming event would not be allowed to ask “how’s the bite or what are they hitting.” In the fishing community we need to support one another and on event day every one be safe and respectful.
b
Csuhchris

Post by Csuhchris »

Send Me a DM @pelagicprincesses on IG. We’ve been on the water two times a week the last month. The fishing is improving! I’ll send you some some screenshots of google earth community holes and techniques that will ensure fish. Clear Lake is silly when the fishing is good. Other times it can be a grind! A guide is a great way to improve your efficiency and maximize your ability to expand your toolbelt and techniques. The same guys that ripping you are blurring their backgrounds on social media=CLOWNS!
104Jim

Post by 104Jim »

You guys must support election fraud too .