REMINDER: CA Firefighters only Tournament

DBay_Bass

REMINDER: CA Firefighters only Tournament

Post by DBay_Bass »

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

Hello fellow Bass Anglers,

My Name is Travis Williams and I will be hosting the 2021 Bass fishing event again this year at Russo’s Marina next week Aug 24, 25th 2021

Registration is onsite only the morning of day 1 in the office. This is the time to pay into any of the cash options if you choose to do so. Options need to be paid in cash and there is not an ATM on site, sorry. Again we have the big fish option and the two day total combined weight option. This is optional and will only be paid out to the teams who bought in on day 1. Anglers not choosing to participate in the cash options will be competing for non-cash prizes only.

we will fish from safelight until around noon each day

When you sign in the office in the morning we will issue you a boat number. We will do a random draw for blast off order and day two we will reverse the day one blast off order. You need to be in the 5mph when your flight time ends. There will be no check in boat.

Each team will be given a weigh slip after each day. Feel free to leave your boat in the water at the marina if you want to fish after weigh inns both days.

*Our high school volunteers really do help us out with this event. If you have any lures, plastics, terminal tackle or other gear that you would be willing to donate, we will have a collection bin at registration both days.

This tournament is not affiliated with the CA firefighter summer games. We highly encourage both participants to be firefighters, however at least 1 firefighter per boat is mandatory. Non firefighter participants may not be fishing guides or other professional anglers. Please call for approval.
FF FLYER.jpg
Please let me know if you are boater or non boater and are looking for a partner and I will do my best to pair you up.
Trace

Re: REMINDER: CA Firefighters only Tournament

Post by Trace »

Results?