Attn WB! Scammin tryna get over

Simon Cowart

Attn WB! Scammin tryna get over

Post by Simon Cowart »

I had this try and message me about some paycheck baits I had been looking for, said his friend had some he wanted to sell. Emailed the guy he sent pictures straight off of google 😂😂 like a clown! WATCH OUT FOR UTCDAVE AND DEWANE HOLMES, THEY SUCK AT SCAMMING! WESTERN BASS NEEDS TO DELTE THEM OFF THIS PLATFORM TOO MANY PPL GETTING SCAMMED LATELY!
blueline82

Re: Attn WB! Scammin *** mf’s tryna get over

Post by blueline82 »

Haha those two tried to get me. I've been trolling the buddy via email ever since
Yaboy

Post by Yaboy »

UTCDAVE tried to get me as well. If someone is trying to either buy or sale something with a random Gmail account then stay away.
34Captain

Post by 34Captain »

Yeah, I got hit yesterday by the same guy, utcdave. He said that his friend had the rod that I was looking for, so I sent him an email. I thought it might be legit because I've made other deals on here that started out very similarly. His price was about right for the rod, and the pictures were something you'd take on a cell phone. His plan came unraveled when I asked for him to call me. Needless to say, that never happened. He said that he was on a business trip and that he had really bad phone reception. Lol. What a clown. Be careful out there guys.