Dura Safe Elock?

RJB

Dura Safe Elock?

Post by RJB »

Any of you guys use the Dura Safe Elock on your electronics? Was thinking of buying a set but noticed they don’t sell as a pair but individuallly. Those of you who have them, do you put one on each side of your graph or do you only need the one?

Thanks
jeremy z

Re: Dura Safe Elock?

Post by jeremy z »

I have not bought direct from dura safe
But have bought three sets from bass boat technology.
They come as a set. A lock for each side.
When ordering make sure to request that they are keyed the same if buying multiple sets.
RJB

Post by RJB »

On Durasafe website they are $45 per side and I just checked out Bassboat Technologies and the pair is $90 so it makes sense. Thanks
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

These locks are mainly cheap plastic ! and no way worth $45 apiece ! I am thinking of just finding some sort of pan head Allen head bolts & washers ?
Javelinman

Post by Javelinman »

I buy directly from Dura Safe. Very good company. I got all my locks keyed a like. Including my trailer locks. No more fumbling with keys for everything. Yes they are plastic but they do a job. They keep people honest. Let’s face it. If someone wants to steal your electronics bad enough they will probably just rip them right off the boat by force. Their trailer locks are great. Very tough and rust free. I recommend. They do sell all types combos to meet most needs.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Probably $5 to manufacture in China ! if they got $15 a pop they would still make a profit !