tacklewarehouse's

Kelly Ripa

tacklewarehouse's

Post by Kelly Ripa »

When I got boxes from two locations on two separate days for one order I looked for the address and one was from Alpharetta Ga......See now that doesn't work for me as I plan my purchases on their ultimate arrival time. No feathers in the house get ruffled by "ANOTHER" box from Tacklewarehouse because I planned my crimes carefully so as to keep my significant other from stressing out over "MORE" tackle. Totally ruined my gig so I'll have to find a new "DRUG" distributor to get me my fix now. As I just retired I bought a jillion extras of everything I use to get me to deaths door still fishing but I am going through some stuff this spawn by the truckload so I'm still going to need a "fix" once in a while and I don't want my plastics acting as packing material across half the country before I get it. All good things ultimately come to an end but I'm sure liking the lake even more now that I can fish it midweek :wink:
Rip

If I was tacklewarehouse I'd have left this state year's ago. Good for them and I hope it works out.
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
El Jefe

Re: tacklewarehouse's

Post by El Jefe »

They definitely have never returned to their pre Covid greatness.... I just ordered a bunch of crap on Wednesday and specifically payed for overnight so I would have it for this weekend... half of the order was delivered this morning and no idea where the other half is? This was all in stock stuff too. I'm kind of pissed... I would use fisherman's warehouse more but they just don't always have everything that TW does.

That's part of the confusion, some stuff is coming from their new out of state warehouse and some stuff comes from SLO. not to mention the data breach a few months back that got my card compromised or issues with their website being finicky , or the fact that I can never get anyone on the phone anymore or even answer an email within a couple days like 2 weeks ago when their website glitched out and doubled my order .... I noticed it within a few minutes because I got 2 emails but they couldn't respond to my email for 3 days and by that time it had shipped and now it was my problem to haul the crap back down to the post office and send back to get my refund which was their problem. I believe I am done until they get it sorted out.
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

Same issues here. Now my account is so screwed up I can't return as a registered user because when I re registered something went askew and it won't let me use the new or old information. They gave three options in an e-mail and I've yet to pick an option and try it. I think I'll just go fishing.... :D
LET'S GO BRANDON
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Thats what is so great about the good old USA... we can spend our money anywhere we want...
Water_Dog

Post by Water_Dog »

TW is trash. Stay far, far away. Spend your money at a company who will actually deliver your order.

Post by 392 »

Ordered a rod from them last week arrived in 2 days no issues
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

392 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:30 am Ordered a rod from them last week arrived in 2 days no issues
Me, too.
I did have delays from them during the early Covid pandemic, when there were supply chain problems everywhere, but it's gotten much better lately.
I think we were lucky when we had them "all to ourselves", but now they are nationally known, and have grown much larger, with a true national market.
I'm just happy they still try to keep up their level of service, when it would be easy to just say, "F--- it. We are too big to worry about decent customer service anymore."
I just hope they don't get bought out by one of the big conglomerates who don't care about anything but the bottom line.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Water_Dog

Post by Water_Dog »

Problem is their customer service has gone down the drain. Happened to me and several other guys I know. If they want to bring customers back around they need to get away from the knock off shipping company they are using and get on board with Fed Ex or UPS. Otherwise, the nightmares are just going to continue.
marinerfandave

Post by marinerfandave »

Ordered on Sunday and just received today, using the free delivery for > $50 order and using that lousy courier someone else referred to earlier. I'm pretty darn happy!
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I ordered on Sunday and I've yet to hear it's shipping and I live down the street to them comparatively speaking. I don't buy the excuses on the phone and the live chat option garnered zero results when trying to reset the system and register me a third time. I got it done but like I said I don't want some baits coming cross country acting as packing material for the heavier objects in the same box. A couple of years back they shipped my mercury oil and plastics together and of course it leaked...They replaced it all but I never forgot the way it was packed. All my senkos neatly around the oil I can only imagine now days they send that stuff separately.
LET'S GO BRANDON
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

marinerfandave wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:28 pm Ordered on Sunday and just received today, using the free delivery for > $50 order and using that lousy courier someone else referred to earlier. I'm pretty darn happy!
I had the same experience.... I ordered some stuff last night kind of late and got a email at 9 oclock this morning.... its on its way. I can't ask for any more than that! Great service in my books
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

stickbait wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:25 am
marinerfandave wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:28 pm Ordered on Sunday and just received today, using the free delivery for > $50 order and using that lousy courier someone else referred to earlier. I'm pretty darn happy!
I can expect some delays and hick ups in dealing with mail order and more so since this whole country is running on "tilt". I guess if you want 100% shop in person and even that is a crazy event now days as the word customer service is hard to find...

I had the same experience as you marienerfandave.... I ordered some stuff last night kind of late and got a email at 9 oclock this morning.... its on its way. I can't ask for any more than that! Great service in my books
Bass4Money

Post by Bass4Money »

Ordered and it took them 7 days to deliver!!! It's ridiculous.....can someone recommend a better option?
dfishing1

Post by dfishing1 »

Discount tackle. Out of oregon. Not as much variety but good prices and good shipping, fishermens warehouse, Or if all else fails, basspro or cabelas.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Bass4Money wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:09 pm Ordered and it took them 7 days to deliver!!! It's ridiculous.....can someone recommend a better option?
I've gotten a lot of fishing stuff off Amazon lately. Some of it was out of stock at TW. Plus, most of it qualified for PRIME so, no shipping fee and 1-3 day delivery too. And, the pricing was great too.
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Save alot of money but bulk material and make it yourself it's easy.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley