Went to Coyote Bait & Tackle for the 1st time

bassindon69

Went to Coyote Bait & Tackle for the 1st time

Post by bassindon69 »

On our way to the coast friday my wife and I stoped in to see what was there. They had some really good stuff there. Just went to look and still had to buy a few things LOL!
Now I wish I got another Hudd while I was there, Or Slammer.

Don.
Go Big or Go Home!
http://calfishing.com/gallery/v/members/bassindon69/basspics/
RogerB

Re: Went to Coyote Bait & Tackle for the 1st time

Post by RogerB »

I'll second that, Don.
I recently got there for the first time, too, and was very pleased with the selection of bass tackle and the service. Their staff is very knowledgeable about local lakes and what's working, and they're willing to share the info.
It's the best option for bass anglers south of San Jose that I'm aware of.
Please practice CPR (catch, photo, and release)
...RogerB
Jason Borofka

Post by Jason Borofka »

I agree, coyote bait is a bad *** bass store they got all the newest tackle on the market their staff has alot of local knowledge and turny experience on all northen Ca lakes.
Casey

Post by Casey »

Have to agree...they are great for both the inexperienced and pro anglers. They have always been helpful with both tackle knownledge and where the bite is on.
bassmonster

Post by bassmonster »

Those guys down at Coyote Bait and Tackle are straight G's they all can fish well and share their knowlage. They always have the latest tackle and know how to use it. They will also special order anything you want. Ever since I have been going there the employees have been real badass fisherman, they share alot, but I know they have a bunch of secrets. Whenever I see them fishing anywhere they are just ropeing the toads!!!!
Steve Ericksen

Post by Steve Ericksen »

Couldn't agree more. Denise, Adam, Steve, Thomas, Little Alex, Mickey, Anthony & Dave are stellar individuals with great Bass supply.
www.PatTillmanFoundation.com
mossback

Post by mossback »

Coyote Bait & Tackle is an awesome shop! They have a great selection and a very knowledgeable staff.....and they can rope toads!!! Just look at the pics in there!!