Outcome of NCCC, Weight Contest and Thank You

Marty

Outcome of NCCC, Weight Contest and Thank You

Post by Marty »

First – I want to apologize for not getting this to you Saturday night but I had the Hook Tournament on Sunday and I needed to get ready for it. My intentions were to post this Sunday night but I was one tired puppy and just when to bed. So here I’m at work looking over my shoulder trying to get this to you. Here it is!

1. The Number One Club is West Valley Bass Masters of Tracy with 70.14 Lbs. Congratulations and good luck on hosting next year’s NCCC.
2. Fresno Bass Club with - 65.56 Lbs
3. Contra Costa Bass Club - 64.36 Lbs
4. Delta Bass Masters - 62.01 Lbs
5. Delta Bass Club - 56.17 Lbs
6. Gilroy Bass Masters – 52.99 Lbs
7. Westside Bass Club of Maxwell - 52.66 Lbs
8. Modesto Cast Masters – 51.95 Lbs
9. Manteca Bass Buddies – 48.62 Lbs
10. Bass Classics of Santa Clara – 46.69 Lbs
11. Bass Busters of Santa Clara – 41.12 Lbs
Note – Individual weights will be posted on the Delta Bass Club Web Site in a few days.

Big Fish was 8.21 Lbs and landed by Terry Flowers from the West Valley Bass Masters of Tracy – way to go Terry!

Big Bag was boat 9 with 17.36 Lbs – Ken Yamasaki and Bill Kuslaka of Delta Bass Masters – good job Ken and Bill!

The winner of the Guess the Weight Contest was 70.14 Lbs and it when to Miguel Amodio with a guess of 70 Lbs even.

I would like to thank all of the Clubs for coming out for all of the fun.

I would also like to thank Andy “Coochâ€
BassTraveler

Re: Outcome of NCCC, Weight Contest and Thank You

Post by BassTraveler »

Marty,
You guys ran a great event.
Please email me the Pic's... enrichm@hotmail.com
The world wants to see. :wink:
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com

Post by Guest »

Marty,

Thanks for all of your work along with the entire Delta Bass Club. This year was a hit and we're looking forward to next years event as well. Thanks again to Seig Taylor and the Misty Girls along with the No Sweat Mist that I won from the contest. I have to tell you my dirty old boat never looked so good after spending 20 mins applying the No Sweat Mist. No I have no excuse for the Delta Scum line everytime I show up to a new lake. :) BTW as soon as the pics from the event get posted I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sleeping on the couch as my girlfriend knows the link to http://www.nosweatmist.com. She warned me that if she saw any pics up there with me around any of those Misty Girls or Hooters girls I'll be sleeping in my boat for at least a week. I sure am going to miss that my girlfriend... :lol:

Congrats to Terry Flowers with that awesome fish and to the entire West Calley Bass Masters. I've had a chance to fish with them a couple of times as a guest with Ryan Nichols and they are definately a great club with some top notch sticks. With the conditions as tough as they were the past couple of weeks pulling ahead really says something for the caliber of fishermen they have in their club. Well done guys and I for one like the suggestion of having next years event at Oroville to mix it up a bit.

Tight lines and see you all on the water next year!
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Marty. Thank you for the contest, even if I did not win, it is nice to be able to win something with a weight guess, etc. Thank you again. Bill K :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Norv

Post by Norv »

Marty,

Congratulations to the members of the West Valley Bass Masters of Tracy.

Thanks for allowing ESOX Rods (www.esoxfishingrods.com), Fishin' Magician Tackle Co. (www.fishinmagiciantackle.com) and Put a Sock on It (www.putasockonit.biz) to be a part of the Second Annual Northern California Club Classic.

You, the members of the Delta Bass Club and all of the volunteers put together a fantastic tournament and barbeque.

I really enjoyed talking to everyone that stopped by the ESOX Rods, Fishin' Magician Tackle and Put a Sock on It booth to look at our products.

We look forward to being a part of the Third Northern California Club Classic that will be hosted by the West Valley Bass Masters of Tracy.
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union