Congratulations to Mike Tuck! AOY!

JimmyReese

Congratulations to Mike Tuck! AOY!

Post by JimmyReese »

Nice job Mike!

Anglers Choice pro "Angler of the year" We all know the efforts that you put into this sport and all the hard work paid off. You have joined a short list of some great fishermen and you should be proud of what you have accomplished, especially in a very short time!
We all look forward to kickin your tale next year!

See ya bud!

Jimmy Reese
bazs

Re: Congratulations to Mike Tuck! AOY!

Post by bazs »

I hear that jimmy, Congrats. You work very hard and deserve it.
Casey

Post by Casey »

Congrats Mike, you deserve it. Thanks for everything you do for the sport of bass fishing. Keep up the great work.
Dewayne

Re: Congratulations Mike!!

Post by Dewayne »

I sure hope you don't start putting that effort into poker. If you did Jimmy, Zack, and I might have to start paying for our ouw gas for tournaments. :)

Good Job! See you soon.

DB
Dewayne
Mike Tuck

Post by Mike Tuck »

Thanks guys,

Jimmy are you talking about cards or fishing? probably both, but you know what Zack says about the correlation to cards and catch rates...so I don't mind mucking cards, Oh and about your upcomming article...I'll be glad to help you get that kind of pub anytime(in reverse).

Zack "I heard that" huh? you were obviously in alabama a little to long :lol:

D-Wayne...how do you play?? I'll still bite next year. I'll pay your gas, you pay my winnings...just joking

This year was a lot of fun and there were a ton of great memories, winning Aoy is #1 but beating zack in all 3 pro-ams at the Delta is worth its weight in gold.

Dewayne showing up at every delta tournament for his $100 citgo card of which I contributed @$60 routinely.

Gary Harraguchi taking everyones money,(except in Ala) ...Is that guy japanese, I think he's japanese...now thats funny right there I don't care who ya are.

Big Jim throwing the chair was completely unforgetable

The chair hitting Tom was even better!!

Kevin winning his 1st Pro-Am @ Clear Lake.

Jimmy what can I say about your year.

Howell.... I'm gonna raise, and 30+ with a 1.5 huh? I should've had a camera at Oroville to take a picture of the power fishing "Gary Howell" with all pink rods on the deck!!! GO Girl!! :lol:

Dobyn's didn't win a boat this year? Thats a first since I started. We had all better look out next year, especially since he knows how to catch em on the HUD @ Shasta. Sorry Gary, or thanks depending on how you look at it.

Ok I'm done.....let me find my helmet.

On a more serious note, Thanks to all of my friends for helping make this possible.

Thanks to... Big Jim, Harper, Howell, Reese, Zack, Dewayne,Kevin, Mcdaniels,Adam, Green, Cody, JR, G.Gaunt, Brian L.,Mike VanWagner, C&C Marine, Mark Mendez, Tom Leogrande,Kent, Phillip, Big Dave, Shambre, Rus Snyders, Russ Graves,John Maes,Nick Langlois, Paul Cunningham, Chris Peterson, Terry Davis, Tony Stoltz, Fred, Markham, Aaron C., Raza, Bill Mays, Brent Lyon, RJ and Michael Bennett, Bakken, Marvin, Nick Grebb, Ron Moore, Roy Gray, Sieg, Steve Larusa, Vince Harris, and all of my Partners this year.

I hope I didn't leave anyone off the list, but I'm sure I did. You have all helped me one way or another along the way and I Thank you.

Mike Tuck

Fishin' Magician'
Lim-it Lures
C&C Marine
Lamiglas
Athletes Edge
Creanium-Lee Enterprises
JimmyReese

Re: Howell "IM GUNNA RAISE"

Post by JimmyReese »

Thats after his 11.4 second pause........Dude Ive read that book a thousand times 8 seconds 9 10 11 11.4 "IM GUNNA RAISE" :lol: :lol: :lol:

That just kills me! :lol: :lol: :lol: Its always " TWENTY" It could be twenty hundred, twenty thousand, twenty million, its still always "TWENTY".....Im hurtin from laughing so hard!

Nice call mike!

Cant wait for gucci's poker run next weekend!

Jimmy
Mike Tuck

Too Funny

Post by Mike Tuck »

My wife e-mailed this just now...Image

[/list][/code]

The just released Gary Howell Theme Park Ride, comming to a bar near you (how does he fit in there anyway?)... :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's going to kill me for this.

Mike
bazs

Dude he is going to kill you

Post by bazs »

Dude he is going to kill you. Ill pay to be there
Nick Langlois

Re: Dude he is going to kill you

Post by Nick Langlois »

im sorry that is like one of the funniest pics i have seen in a long time. good job congrats
nick
ps save ur money for the 15 cause' im goin' all in
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

A.O.Y and many to follow...congrats on that and hey Tuck nice job dropping the LBS...i want that diet. although when i was talking to when u were in Bama i could swear i heard ya order a CATFISH platter...lowfat deepfried catfish sounds fishey to me...
BassTraveler

Post by BassTraveler »

Way to go Mikey.
See I told you if you keep eating the Life Cereal...you'd end up being just like Jimmy.
Now all you need is a little frosting and a few waves.
Cool rides ahead...Dude!
Your friend....(No I won't get roped into playing poker with you and Zack)

Sieg
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com