Help me find a flippin' deck?

snapitoff2002

Help me find a flippin' deck?

Post by snapitoff2002 »

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find out where to buy a flippin deck extension for my 94 487vs... I have dial up here, and what I have come up with on engine searches has made me go nuts! Can't get on the Ranger site because my computer is a dinosaur, and I don't have flash.. :P Anyhow, any info would be appreciated!
Quantum_Kid

Re: Help me find a flippin' deck?

Post by Quantum_Kid »

If you have a chance to go to one of the ISE shows, you could ask one of the Ranger reps there.

Other than that, all I can say is good luck!

Scott
~Scott Trummer~
AKA Tom's Netboy

www.quantumfishing.com
www.sufix.com
www.blackdogbaits.com
www.menditglue.com
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

Call Ranger directly and deal with them. They have great customer service. Here is the number. (870)453-2222. If they dont make one for your boat they will figure what will fit for you and where to get it.
492slayer

Post by 492slayer »

Ranger wanted $560 for a deck extension on my '97 492VS. I built one that provides more room for about $65. It looks professional and provides me with more room underneath than Ranger OEM would provide
'97 492VS
335HP EFI by Simon Motorsports
snapitoff2002

Post by snapitoff2002 »

That sounds about right 492Slayer... I am thinking that it would be much cheaper to build, but did you put a compartment in yours? I know they make bins for tackle management that seem like a very good idea as well. Just wishing I could have one made like the factory style.