Fishin Del Valle tomorrow...

rickd

Fishin Del Valle tomorrow...

Post by rickd »

Last week Folsom this week Del Valle, what to toss? I hear that the water is really clear?

Any help would be great!
rickd
Slippy

Re: Fishin Del Valle tomorrow...

Post by Slippy »

Rick, i can tell you the bite has to be better then Folsom. I fish in the same club you do, I was there at Folsom too.
LL
Chato

Post by Chato »

I was there on Monday and the water was so low. The waters edge was like 100 ft. to the left of the docked rent a boats. Its not even worth going. I tried for bass and trout not even a nibble.
Mike T

Post by Mike T »

How did you all fare at Folsom last week? I got some of Ricks experience(wasn't all bad), what won it?
I tried to make the weigh in but got stuck searching out there. You guys were pulling away as we got to the ramp.
We froze our butts off Sunday morning, my rod eyes were frozen solid. My fingers hurt so bad I had to stop for awhile. There was a pretty stiff wind Sunday morning coming right off the mountains, I love fishing but that was pushing it. Wasn't too bad once we got out of the wind.
I hope you all had a good time, I'm no expert out there by any means. That place can be tough.
Slippy

Post by Slippy »

winning weight was 9.5 lbs (only limit caught). We had 9 boats and 5 of them got blanked. Big fish was 3.2 lbs
LL