Local boys make cut at Stren - Mead

NaCl

Local boys make cut at Stren - Mead

Post by NaCl »

Jimmy Reese - 4th
Sean Stafford - 7th
Charlie Almassey - 9th

Robert Lee and Mike Tuck come in 11th and 12th!

Nice job by all these guys!

.....NaCl
Scott V.

Re: Local boys make cut at Stren - Mead

Post by Scott V. »

Dean: shouldn't Lakehead be considered local too? It sits about 15 miles north of Redding. More local than Corona or Gardena at least.

That's a pretty impressive lead for a guy that's never fished the lake before this tournament.

Scott V.
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Yes, way to go guy's. Mike Tuck had his boat blow up on him and he still got out there and represented, all with a awesome attitude. We at Hydrate are extremely excited and proud to have him on board, congrats to all the guy's, that lake can be brutal.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
NaCl

Wow! That IS impressive!

Post by NaCl »

I must confess, I didn't know where Lakehead was. That means 5 out of the top 12 finishers are from up here. I consider that a tremendous result on that fishery.

Thanks for the heads up Scott!

.....NaCl
snapitoff2002

Post by snapitoff2002 »

hydrate2o wrote:Yes, way to go guy's. Mike Tuck had his boat blow up on him and he still got out there and represented, all with a awesome attitude. We at Hydrate are extremely excited and proud to have him on board, congrats to all the guy's, that lake can be brutal.
God.. don't that make a guy want to go out and buy a new/used boat! Ran hard and ragged! Bummer for Mike though.
Lance

Post by Lance »

hydrate2o
You coudnt have picked a better guy than Mike Tuck
Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
Ron C

Hey Dean...

Post by Ron C »

...if you miss the Packers Bay turnoff at Shasta, Lakehead is the next off-ramp - ABOUT 15 MILES UP THE ROAD! (I speak from experience).

Jeff is going to be VERY tough to beat. He only needs one or two fish to win it.
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

I agree, he is a class act, if you ever get a chance to fish with him, you will have a GREAT time.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
Lance

Post by Lance »

I meet him at Shasta this year for the first time and he talked to me for about a minute. Lets just say he has the ability to make you feel as though he's known you for 20 years, he's that easy to talk to. Super nice guy
Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
The Lone Angler

Dont forget Justin Lucas is in 8th

Post by The Lone Angler »

and made the cut for day 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get them tiger! Grandpa and Uncle are rooting for you.