Totally non-fishing, but needs to be said....

For political discussions
leatherneck77

Totally non-fishing, but needs to be said....

Post by leatherneck77 »

Recently, Rosie O'Donnell made a statement on her nationally broadcast show that equated U.S. soldiers, sailors, Marines and airmen as terrorists responsible for the deaths of over 655,000 Iraqi civilians.

I know that most of you on this site are pretty patriotic and no matter what your feelings are regarding the war itself, American military personnel are not now nor have they have they ever been terrorists.
Our military are some of the best educated, most highly trained people that this country has to offer and they should not be treated like this by someone who will be begging for their help should this country ever be attacked again.

I know that this woman has decided to leave ABC at the end of her contract, but until then I will not watch any ABC programing or any other programming produced by the Disney corporation. I am also sending this protest to Disney and I hope all of you fellow Bassturds will join me in boycotting ABC programming.

Semper Fi,

Jim Reid
Sgt. USMC
1977-1993
JR
Jim PAyne

Re: Totally non-fishing, but needs to be said....

Post by Jim PAyne »

B************************************************************************************************************************************************************** Best i can do without getting in trouble

SGT 1969 to 1980
Disabled Viet Vet
C*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************D*************************************************************************************************************************************************************
jim payne
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

Thats just typical comeing from someone that knows nothing. She is just someone that uses her fame in the wrong way. She won't be around long if she keeps talking like that. Look at the Dixie Chicks took them almost 3 years before anyone would even play their music on the radio.
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
g-man

Post by g-man »

Well i guess shes not really paying attention. Most Iraqi civilians are being killed by Iraqis, or foreign terrests. She should just go crawl under a rock, and shut up! Although some mistakes have been made, I fully support are troops!!
kazk

Post by kazk »

Seem Rosie is not a student of history. Hanoi Jane Fonda didn't either she ask for our forgiveness and then goes and does the same ting she did during the Veitnam War. Problem is we are giving our lives so people like this can have their "Freedom of Speech" .

Chris Koda
Vietnam Vet 1968-1970
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

It is a sad day when people in her position put there uneducated opinions on national television and undermine what every other red blooded AMERICAN has worked and died for over time. Hopefully the rock (which would have to be a big one) falls on her inconsiderate A$$ and she loses alot more viewers.

Jason B.
U.S. ARMY Rangers
1989-1993
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
Lance

Post by Lance »

kazk wrote:
Seem Rosie is not a student of history
Chris, I dont think any of those dits know anything about history. I saw clip on You tube when one of them said that the United States is the oldest Democracy in the world. :shock: I thought the ancient Greeks kinda came up with Democracy, oh well, she must have read the new politically correct history books put out by LAUSD
Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
Andy Giannini

*NM*

Post by Andy Giannini »

*NM*
Last edited by Andy Giannini on Sat May 19, 2007 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you can't win, at LEAST catch the Big Fish!"
CharlieS.

Post by CharlieS. »

What a brainless POS she is..Like some of you...I think things could have been different ..but Ive never ever felt anything but support for our troops .Have only respect and admiration for any that protect and serve... Amazing how completely wrong the media and such..but what do I know...I was for turning Afg.mountains and Irac into a masive RV parking lot :shock: ...Just level and start over....Charlie
350V RGR

Post by 350V RGR »

She is so ugly no guy would ever give her the time of day, thats why she became a bush bumper. She is bitter at the world for what life has delt her.

Her opinion means nothing to me, I have been bashed in airports before for wearing my Uniform, I have also had beers bought for me at airports. In America people have the freedom of speach, but just like piggy has proved again. people talk before thinking or knowing facts.

What that cow has said about our Military is a traderist statement, If she knows so much about Iraq, maybe she should go there and show them how to run it.

SGT Mathers (The Beav) 84-87
1/75th Army Rangers

SGT Mathers 02-05
National Gurad, Iraq

Life Member
Disabiled American Veterans

Fast 492, commo check Papa Mike
Will Mathers (the Beav)
1/75th Rangers 84-87
Iraq 03-04 88M
Z21 DC All American package
250 V Max HPDI
Swing on a tap to set!!!
492slayer

Post by 492slayer »

Once again some crap being spewed by a POS who enjoys the freedom she has and spits on the men and women who provide that very freedom. Hanoi Jane should have been shot for her actions in Vietnam, but instead the suck a$$ liberals in this country embrace her and I've recently recieved E-mails about her being honored as one of the top women of the century. I say give both these POS women some one on one time with the prisoners from Vietnam, as well as those serving today, and I'd like to see who walks out of the room standing.

SPC Rigsby
HSC, TAMC, HI 88-91
91P (X-Ray)
'97 492VS
335HP EFI by Simon Motorsports
getalife

Post by getalife »

Rosie Odonnel is a disgusting human being in many ways so it should suprise no one that she would insult our troops in this way. She joins the long list of idoits on my ban list (angelina/brad, all of the baldwin brothers, dixie chicks, etc.)

Eric Keith
CPL USMC Recon 85-91
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

Wrong forum :(
Don't be lame. It's just fishing; you are not the new mesiah you know! Check your attitude at the door Mr. Spinners on da boat trailer.
bss_hunter

Post by bss_hunter »

Unfortuneately you hillbilly gun nuts will never be anywhere near as accomplished or wealthy as O'Donell. (JEALOUSY!!!) There is one big difference between u and her, people listen to here and not any of you. :lol:
Marty

Post by Marty »

Thank you bss_hunter for point out that I’m a hillbilly gun nut that is jealousy of Rosie O’Donell’s
accomplishment and her wealthy. The question is do you support her stand on our troops?
Do you have the same intellectual capability of Rosie O’Donnell? Do you call yourself a Liberal
as she calls herself? “Oâ€
leatherneck77

Post by leatherneck77 »

Since I am the original poster, I have 2 things to say. First to Dave, we all realize this wasn't the most appropriate forum but I felt it needed to be posted and seen right away so I posted it here.

Secondly to bss-hunter, I have been a U.S. Marine since 1977 and I am very proud of that fact. I am also very proud of the fact that while I am not now nor have I ever been a "hillbilly gun nut", I am a gun owner as is my right per the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights. Also, as have most of the other posters in this thread, I know how to spell and use proper grammar.

To all the rest of you, thank you for the support of our military personnel and Marty, thank you for being a Blue Star parent.
JR
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

Leatherneck,

I have preached about an all inclusive forum and not these seperat forums forever! I have been made to feel like I am the only one directed to other forums. So in the spirit of equal opportunity and anti-discrimination, you need to join the political forum! Rules is Rules around here unless you are Cooch. He's taller than all us so I guess that makes him important; right Cooch? HA!

Please post more on the political forum. It goes weeks at a time with no new posts.

BTW BS hunter,

You are correct. All us Hillbilly gun nuts are not as accomplished and wealthy as Rosie, but we have guns!
Don't be lame. It's just fishing; you are not the new mesiah you know! Check your attitude at the door Mr. Spinners on da boat trailer.
bss_hunter

Post by bss_hunter »

Just playing guys!!!!
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

Leatherneck,

"I've been a Marine since 1977..." That's what it's all about right there!

And as far as Rosie goes, I think everyones always known what a fat lazy, sorry excuse for a human being she is. Boycotting Disney though is a good idea. Ever since Eisner took over, they've been taking a dump, anyway.

People like her don't even bother me, because of the support that is apparent every day from average Americans. I could give two $hit's what "famous" people do or say. I didn't join the Marine Corps to fight for elite liberals, I joined to fight for the patriotic Americans who appreciate the freedom that they're given at birth.

Semper Fi,

Cpl Lippert, Andrew J.
Al Anbar Province, Iraq
2 more months!
leatherneck77

Post by leatherneck77 »

Andy,

I know this has been said a bunch of times, but when you get home, look me up and we will try and get you out on the Delta or Clearlake so we can do some "hawg" hunting.

Semper Fi!!
JR