Sweep!!!

Sports talk forum
g-man

Sweep!!!

Post by g-man »

Angels sweep the Dodgers! They won 10 of there last 12. 4 game lead in the west! A's who? :lol:
TritonBrent

Re: Sweep!!!

Post by TritonBrent »

Do the A's have any of their starters in the lineup still ? Seems like every day the are placing someone on the DL. We must be just resting up so we can come back and stomp your Angels when it matters !
g-man

Post by g-man »

When the season is over the Angels will win the west!
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

The Angels wil finish 3rd in the AL west.
Don't be lame. It's just fishing; you are not the new mesiah you know! Check your attitude at the door Mr. Spinners on da boat trailer.
g-man

Post by g-man »

To who Dave? You gotta be kidding me. The Angels got a good team!!
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

Yes, good team right now.

I predict injuries in the Angels future along with a post-allstar let down. I also predict the A's will do their typical post-all star charge and take over first. I look for the Marriners to keep up good baseball and finish in 2nd.
Don't be lame. It's just fishing; you are not the new mesiah you know! Check your attitude at the door Mr. Spinners on da boat trailer.
JimmyReese

Re: Sweep it ....under the rug!

Post by JimmyReese »

Angels of california, of north america, of smog-town dont have a chance! They couldnt buy there way into Disneyland! Angels will finish 3rd. A's are settin-up just like every year......G, You and your team may as well purchase A's tickets now for October, cause that is the only team playing from the west coast this fall! 8) 8)

Jimmy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
g-man

Post by g-man »

Oh man, you guys been smoking crack or what. Put your money where your mouths are. :lol: I do believe the A's will make their usual surge, but the Angels will hold them off! Angels 2007 Western Division champions no doubt about it. Stay tuned fellas cause its gonna happen!!!!! :evil: :lol: :lol:
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

I hope you got a big mouth because all I got is pennies. I'll bet you 200 pennies in your mouth that the A's finnish 1st!
g-man

Post by g-man »

Hahaha!!! Penny are dirty, you dirty man! :lol: Dave where the hell have you been? Lurking, hiding, whats up?