Congratulations to Chris and Beth Jones...

JimmyReese

Congratulations to Chris and Beth Jones...

Post by JimmyReese »

The FLW family is about to become 1 person stronger!
I just got off the phone with Chris Jones our western flw tourney director and received some great news! He and Beth are expecting their first child sometime in November! Way to go Chris!. I honestly didnt think you had time to enjoy life like most people do! 8) The ultra-sound says that we should start seeing more pink dresses in the Jones closets! Yeehah!....I say 50/50 on the ultra sound though, we'll see!

Congrats Chris and Beth, your child will be blessed with two amazing parents!

The Reese family
Colebass

Great news! Thanks for sharing!

Post by Colebass »

I agree, didn't realize they found time for fun..... :lol:

Congradulations!
Dave Cole
kb

Re: Great news! Thanks for sharing!

Post by kb »

Congrats to two of the best people in the bass fishing business. I am sure that kid is going to have two great parents.

Pink dresses huh!!! Now I guess Skeet and I have someone else to send dresses to Jimmy.

I sure hope the baby comes on that one weekend off they have in the fall!!

kb
Jeff Huth

Re: Congratulations to Chris and Beth Jones...

Post by Jeff Huth »

Congrats Chris and Beth, I'll bet within 2 years that kid will be on a microphone and interveiwing kids in the sandbox and remembering all their names !!
Best of luck
Jeff
I still am amazed how after thousand of anglers you see Chris in a parking lot and it's "hey Jeff ,how you been", the guys got the memory of a whole herd of elephants !
Rich hamilton

Re: Congratulations to Chris and Beth Jones...

Post by Rich hamilton »

Right ON!!!!!!!!!! now we are really going to see Chris whipped like all of us papa's! maybe Beth can hold on for a christmas baby!
Two outstanding people deserving the very best in life. RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix