Jr State Championships at Pine Flat June 10th Camping Info..

Sean Graf

Jr State Championships at Pine Flat June 10th Camping Info..

Post by Sean Graf »

For the ones who didn't find a reliable source for camping information, here's what I have.

You can call (559)787-2260 for reservations in the Deer Creek Recreation Area. There are only 3 campsites left as of right now.
You can call this # and speak with Helen. The cost per night is $20.00

If you dont get a site at Deer Creek, dont worry...

You can call Bensons Lakeside Resort, they are less than 4 miles from Deer Creek Recreation Area. They have a 12 unit Motel, 17 tent campsites, and 17 RV sites. You can call 1-888-328-9588 and talk to Cindy. The cost per tent site is $26.00 and $36.00 for an RV site. Call the above # for motel information. They're also on the web at www.bensonslakesideresort.com

Good Luck to everyone!

Sean Graf
www.motherlodelakes.com
DeltaDan

Re: Jr State Championships at Pine Flat June 10th Camping In

Post by DeltaDan »

Sean- Thank you SO MUCH for all the help, PM's and phone calls in helping my family and others get some info to go on as we were in the blind with just a week to spare.

We booked a campsite at Deer Creek/ Helen's Casa ealry this morning. ($20 per night and has 110v hook-up's) We recieved a call later in the early afternoon that the tourney is now launching/blasting off from the ramp near or at Bryson's. NOT Deer Creek !!

We are staying with Helen at her Casa .... about 4-5 miles away from the launch as I understand at Deer Creek.

We should be there before/around noon on Friday if all goes as planned on our end. I am planning on cooking who ever wishes to come.... Or if I am able to set up at Bryson's- some Chorizo, Egg, Bean & Cheese burriotos for breakfast ready to eat by 0440 on Sunday for the Teens that are fishing the tourney. (That should plug them up after the innital belly drop and passage of prior cargo. :lol: ) -- What is left over ..... the teen's can freely take with them on the boats for sustinance durring their tourney if they wish.

Anyone- please feel free to stop by at any time for a visit and a campfire of smores at any time and all the time. --Would love to have you as our guest.

We have a white dodge quad cab 4x4 with a white shell (has a sticker of an Elk in the back), we may or may not at this time have an ugly green alunimum boat with us as well .. and a dog crate near the size of our green/purple tent. :lol:

Thank you again Sean !!

PS- The rooms/cabins at Brysons are --

$85 for the smallest
$105 for a bead with a pullout sofa
$120 for a doubble that includes a kitchenette of a stove/plates.

Camping tat Brysons is $25 a night. Launch is included but is aways from their site- and you may be charged a fee from the Core of Engineers for parking your rig/trailor there at the lakeside.

Someone will be bringing a bbq for after the tourney as well. :D
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
Mr Gambler

Re: Jr State Championships at Pine Flat June 10th Camping In

Post by Mr Gambler »

Dan, try to stop-by Valley Rod & Gun on clovis ave in Clovis, see Merrit , he can give you the latest info. on the lake :lol: He also said he would try to help the fishermen out with some hand pourd worms :D He is a real nice guy :lol: Mike Matthews
Mike Matthews, U.S.N. 1963-67
Fish hard, sleep good at night.
Ken C.

Jr State Championships at Pine Flat June 10th ...

Post by Ken C. »

Word just came through Saturday morning that the 2007 California Bass Federation Chapter Junior State Championship event will be held out of Benson's Lakeside Resort, more commonly known as "Lombardo's" on Pine Flat Reservoir next Sunday June 10.

For info on the facility, you can call 1-559-787-2207or click on www.bensonslakesideresort.com

Check-in time is 06:00 at the motel. A post-tournament barbecue will be had for all participants and their families afterwards. Anglers will be fishing for the opportunity to travel to Hot Springs, AR to compete in the FLW Junior World Champioinship event. More on that event to come!
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]