PUFFBALL JIG ORDER PROCEDURE

Phil

PUFFBALL JIG ORDER PROCEDURE

Post by Phil »

DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF THE PUFFBALL JIG; PLEASE PLACE ALL ORDERS THRU JIGS BAIT & TACKLE; THE MANUFACTURER IS GETTING OVERWHELMED WITH PHONE CALLS, WHICH HE HAS NO TIME TO ANSWER. WE AT JIGS ARE THE ONLY DISTRIBUTION DEALER FOR THE LEFTY'S PUFFBALL JIG. PLEASE EMAIL US AT JIGSTACKLE@AOL.COM OR CALL US 209-852-2777.

THANK YOU

JIGS
fishwithwill

Re: they look like lures...

Post by fishwithwill »

I saw in Paul Beaupre's garage some twenty plus years ago. He said the walleye fishermen were using them but he envisioned them working for bass, too. His company Beau-Mac Enterprises went on produce awesome steelhead and salmon terminal tackle. This is the first time in that many years since I have seen that lure but I have often pondered its effectiveness. When was the first time you saw these lures and tell me how they work for bass.
Fat sacks,
William Wright
fishwithwill@aol.com
Phil

Post by Phil »

I BELIEVE PAUL WENT ON TO PERFECT THE PUFFBALL YARN GLO-BUG AND SIMILAR EGG LOOKING TACKLE FOR STEELHEAD AND SALMON IF I AM CORRECT ??

JIGS
JT-Madera

Post by JT-Madera »

The first time I saw a puffball jig was in 1987 when Mark and his brother put a hurting on the Madera Bass Club at Tullock Lake..I thought I had the tournament won with 12lbs......then Mark weighed in with, I believe 16lbs...The smallies just loved that jig...but his big fish was a largemouth...

Don't be afraid to use a large trailer with this jig....I believe the little stiff legs kick up so much silt that the fish just can't stand it...it became my money bait...

JT