Ultimate Bass and Hydrate 20 contest

kb

Ultimate Bass and Hydrate 20 contest

Post by kb »

Ok you guys that have been chosen to fish the Ultimate Bass/Hydrate 2o challenge you have not been forgotten. We have been faced with a couple of challenges, one was the off limits for the Future Pro Classic on Oroville. We have had a couple of guys that have been chosen concerned about that as they will go off limits this weekend.

We also needed to let the pro's that will be fishing get thru the National Guard at CL and the Stren Series Championship in Alabama.

WE are aiming for the first week of December on Oroville and hopefully we can even do it on the weekend.

If you name was chosen rest assured that we have not forgotten you and are looking forward to a great tournament.

Kent Brown
Ultimate Bass Radio
Skeeterman

Re: Ultimate Bass and Hydrate 20 contest

Post by Skeeterman »

Thanks KB for the update.
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Thanks KB, We at Hydrate2o really appreciate all of the support the anglers are and have given us. I am really looking forward to this tourney. I will be at Clear Lake for the next ten days. We will have two hydrate boats in the the event. I look forward to meeting a lot of the folks that supprt Hydrate2o.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

Great!!!

I was just thinking about this the other day....I was gettng ready to email you or Tuck to see what the dealeo was on this....thanks much for the update sir ~

Walker :wink:
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

Sounds great Kent. I hope Sep's ready to show me how it's done. I hear he's a closet bass fanatic! I hope he's got my prototype kokanee swimbait ready for me to test!! :wink:
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer