Deadliest Catch

Brian

Deadliest Catch

Post by Brian »

Any of you guys watch that show? BadArse.
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
Gator

Re: Deadliest Catch

Post by Gator »

Yep, it's on my TiVo. I just added another show called "Black Gold" that is premiering tonight. Oil field version of Deadliest catch.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Oh, thanks for the heads up, I need to tivo that too. Might see Jacob on that one. :wink:

-John Wayne[/color]
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

Deadliest catch is a pretty cool show, but they play the re-runs so much it gets a little old but I definately like the new episodes when they come out. That black gold show looks pretty cool as well!
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
bassinholic

Post by bassinholic »

Oh yeah very cool show and sooooooooooo suspenseful....WILL THEY CATCH CRABS OR WILL THEY NOT! :shock:
Last edited by bassinholic on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
C.T.C.A 4 LIFE!!
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
Brian

Post by Brian »

bassinholic wrote:Oh yeah very cool show and sooooooooooo suspenseful....WILL THEY CATCH CRABS OR WILL THEY NOT! :shock:

Let me guess, Your favorite show must be Reno 911. That short shorts dude looks just like you. :shock:

-John Wayne[/color]
bassinholic

Post by bassinholic »

Brian wrote:
bassinholic wrote:Oh yeah very cool show and sooooooooooo suspenseful....WILL THEY CATCH CRABS OR WILL THEY NOT! :shock:

Let me guess, Your favorite show must be Reno 911. That short shorts dude looks just like you. :shock:
Sensing a little tension bud, its cool dude, I watch Deadliest Catch..very interesting, makes them tough days on the water for me seem like nothing compared to...besides i have been there and done that whole crabbing thing....a few miles out off the coast of Cali last few years....so i know whats it like..LMAO :lol:
C.T.C.A 4 LIFE!!
biteme

Post by biteme »

Gator wrote:Yep, it's on my TiVo. I just added another show called "Black Gold" that is premiering tonight. Oil field version of Deadliest catch.
fark! Tivo is filling up on wed. night.
CN

Post by CN »

bassinholic wrote:
Brian wrote:

Sensing a little tension bud, its cool dude, I watch Deadliest Catch..very interesting, makes them tough days on the water for me seem like nothing compared to...besides i have been there and done that whole crabbing thing....a few miles out off the coast of Cali last few years....so i know whats it like..LMAO :lol:
Bering Sea in Winter compared to the Pacific just two mile's out......no comparison at all.
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

I love this show!

I could NOT do what those do. The hardships, the ever present danger. No thanks...

I get annoyed over 1' waves at CL :wink:

Greg H.
bassinholic

Post by bassinholic »

CN wrote:
Bering Sea in Winter compared to the Pacific just two mile's out......no comparison at all.
YA THINK.... :roll: , its called being scarcastic CN, you know joking around with a friend...I know the Pacific Ocean is A LOT MORE harsher!! :lol:
C.T.C.A 4 LIFE!!
keithcant

Post by keithcant »

O.K>, so we see the 40' footers in a 108' boat...we should be able to take what about 7' footers in an 18' boat. But I.m not sure. do you use a rubber mallet or the stub end of the net to break off the ice on the bow and your Motorguide.
Do you just count to five in the livewell or just handle it like the Doofus(es) on the Rollo and approximate until you're 35% over quota??
TomL

Post by TomL »

Great show! I DVR it myself...

What about the new one Called Black Gold about the Oil drillers? Think that one is government propaganda?
CN

Post by CN »

bassinholic wrote:
CN wrote:
YA THINK.... :roll: , its called being scarcastic CN, you know joking around with a friend...I know the Pacific Ocean is A LOT MORE harsher!! :lol:
Just a reply to the post.I own a 26' Grady White and fish out of Monterey and a 20' Ranger and believe me I know what snot really mean's. :lol:
bighandsnate

Post by bighandsnate »

How about the Ax Men on the History Channel. About loggers in Oregon.
Duckman

Post by Duckman »

I am heading to Prudhoe Bay Alaska next week to work on some tanks our company makes for the oil fields. I have seen in person the Ice roads that run a hundred miles out into the frozen Artic Ocean, it is way cool. After we are there for a week we always go to Soldotna and fish the Keni River for a couple days for Salmon and the cook inlet for Halibut. Last year me and another guy caught 700 lbs of Halibut in 3 days. This is the price we pay to "work" on the slope. A little R&R after the work is done. I will let you know how we did after we get back.
TomL

Post by TomL »

Haven't seen the AX Men.. Need to find that and DVR it.

Do they really still use Axe's?
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Gator wrote:Yep, it's on my TiVo. I just added another show called "Black Gold" that is premiering tonight. Oil field version of Deadliest catch.
I've been recording "Ice Road Truckers" the last two seasons. It's the truck-driving-on-frozen-lakes-and-arctic-ocean version of Deadliest Catch.

sean alarid

Post by sean alarid »

It makes me think I dont have it so bad when I fish in the 3 to 4 footers! :roll:
I like my fishing better then theres!!! :lol: