Folsom - Speed Limit - Black Eye

Gator

Folsom - Speed Limit - Black Eye

Post by Gator »

Well, we had a fisherman this morning (not involved in the ABA tournament) launch his boat at 4:05 a.m., leave the ramp and get on plane heading up the South Fork of Folsom. This is the kind of crap that gives all of us a black eye. If you are reading this JIM SCARLETT, learn how to follow the rules..................
TritonBrent

Re: Folsom - Speed Limit - Black Eye

Post by TritonBrent »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
fourbizzle

Post by fourbizzle »

A-hole

Guess the "Scarlett" letter doesnt stand for adultery after all :lol:
Brian

Post by Brian »

He wasnt the only one. The Jacka$$ in the older Ranger up the south fork was on plane all day too.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Good ole Wooch! :roll:
100% LL
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

There will always be that 10%, but it seems to be more everyday, that can not follow rules or the law. They just will not growup and comply, only into themselves and the hell with everyone else. Somewhere, someday it will catch up to them. Patience fellows. Bill K :wink:
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

What Wooch was observed not having any regard to rules, regulations, and being totally self involved? I just don't believe it :twisted:
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

You what is really bad about this ................

Wooch had to be lurking :evil: :evil: and saw Rodger's post about the gates open at 4:00 am.............. or he would not have been there that early :shock: :shock: :shock:
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

He did that acouple of times when Folsom Bass team went out.
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

Quit Your Bitching & Do Something About It :shock:

It only when people act with impunity, knowingly above the law that they are allowed by us to get away with it !!

Get his CF's and report him ! Right know he is giving you the finger and saying go ahead and do something about it I DARE YA :P

We had a bunch of kids on our street with loud cars and parties going on for months. they intimidated most , until several finally got tired of waiting for some one else to do something and started to report em to the pd. Guess what happened, So much heat was put on em they moved ! Got to the point of the pd were pretty much camped on their door step. :!:
bluefisher

Post by bluefisher »

what world do you all live in ? Do you never speed in your car and allways make a complete stop at stop signs ? I did not think so. People will do anything they can get away with and there is not mutch one person can do. I fish folsom at least three days a week and every one speeds.If there are no rangers it is open game.Last sunday threr was a jet ski @ the gb ramp speeding all day and no one said anything . I know it sucks when you have ideled all day and a boat comes by on plane. If you want to do anything about this 5mph rule help get it lifted and not help justify it .
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

One of you guys should apply for the Ranger position (canine handling certification required) that State Parks & Rec currently has open for Folsom Lake SRA. You could sic your canine on speeders and get the 5% Canine Differential as well.
Brian D.

Way to throw

Post by Brian D. »

the guy under the bus on the internet. Issues like this should be addressed to the DFG or in person. Where is a mod when you need one? :!:
3. If you have issues about organizations, companies, lake management, DFG(!), etc. don't hesitate to start up a serious discussion about it. However please only write posts that relate directly to fishing issues.
BUT, if you have to make any derogatory comments about each other THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Keep that at a personal level via your e-mailor telephone. We will edit the threads, if necessary, that we feel are not to the best interest of your fellow fisherperson.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Tin Can

Re: Way to throw

Post by Tin Can »

Brian D. wrote:the guy under the bus on the internet. Issues like this should be addressed to the DFG or in person. Where is a mod when you need one? :!:
3. If you have issues about organizations, companies, lake management, DFG(!), etc. don't hesitate to start up a serious discussion about it. However please only write posts that relate directly to fishing issues.
BUT, if you have to make any derogatory comments about each other THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Keep that at a personal level via your e-mailor telephone. We will edit the threads, if necessary, that we feel are not to the best interest of your fellow fisherperson.
Haha. Where is a mod? He's right here posting this thread! :D
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Gator wrote:Well, we had a fisherman this morning (not involved in the ABA tournament) launch his boat at 4:05 a.m., leave the ramp and get on plane heading up the South Fork of Folsom. This is the kind of crap that gives all of us a black eye. If you are reading this JIM SCARLETT, learn how to follow the rules..................
Or Here :twisted: :twisted:

Mods are everywhere :wink:
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Brian

Post by Brian »

Guy Kelley wrote:
Get his CF's and report him ! Right know he is giving you the finger and saying go ahead and do something about it I DARE YA :P

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING GUY, IS THAT GATOR SHOULD HAVE JUMPED IN HIS BOAT (HE DIDNT HAVE IT WITH HIM) AND ALSO BROKE THE LAW TO RUN HIM DOWN AND GET HIS CF NUMBERS? OR GO AHEAD AND TAKE THE HOUR IDLE TRIP UP THE SOUTH FORK AT 5MPH TO GET THEM? OR BETTER YET, HANG AROUND IN THE PARKING LOT ALL DAY UNTILL HE DECIDED TO STOP FISHING AND COME BACK TO THE RAMP? YOU SEE IT IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU WANT TO MAKE IT SEEM.
Brian

Re: Way to throw

Post by Brian »

Brian D. wrote:the guy under the bus on the internet. Issues like this should be addressed to the DFG or in person. Where is a mod when you need one? :!:

I'M :roll: @ U
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Brian wrote:
Guy Kelley wrote:

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING GUY, IS THAT GATOR SHOULD HAVE JUMPED IN HIS BOAT (HE DIDNT HAVE IT WITH HIM) AND ALSO BROKE THE LAW TO RUN HIM DOWN AND GET HIS CF NUMBERS? OR GO AHEAD AND TAKE THE HOUR IDLE TRIP UP THE SOUTH FORK AT 5MPH TO GET THEM? OR BETTER YET, HANG AROUND IN THE PARKING LOT ALL DAY UNTILL HE DECIDED TO STOP FISHING AND COME BACK TO THE RAMP? YOU SEE IT IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU WANT TO MAKE IT SEEM.
I bet he meant, since its not a huge body of water, someone might have gotten close enough to see the CF numbers at some point.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Brian

Post by Brian »

Greg_Cornish wrote:
Brian wrote:
Guy Kelley wrote:

I bet he meant, since its not a huge body of water, someone might have gotten close enough to see the CF numbers at some point.

WELL NOT ALL 33 TEAMS SHOWED UP AT 4AM. I DONT THINK ANY OTHER BOATS WERE THERE YET. AND IF HE TOLD SOMEONE TO GO GET THE CF #S IT WOULD BE HERE SAY. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT SOMEONE FISHING A TOURNEY AT 5MPH IS GOING TO WANT TO WASTE THIER TIME LOOKING FOR A BLUE AND WHITE RANGER WITH SOME OLD GUY IN IT.
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Did Jigs hack your account Brian? Why you gotta be yelling at everyone? :D
Bill kizer

Post by Bill kizer »

Why bother getting the cf numbers anway? Gator gave the name of the guy in the first post. Everyone knows who the possible violator is and will be watching out for him. I've been told by sources that DFG monitor this site also.
Just call me Tule bender
Mark Pollard

Post by Mark Pollard »

Ya, why do we need CF # when it is good ol' Wooch(Jim Scarlet) the Folsom BSer who catches 5 pound smallmouth and 25 pound sacks out of Folsom Daily :lol:
Mark Pollard
Coldwell Banker Vinson Chase
www.Teampollard.net For Central Valley Real Estate...
www.gfmarine.com for Nitro, and Skeeter Bass Boats...
www.savephace.com
www.teampollardfishing.com
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Some of you must not know some of the history here. Wooch, even though he is banned from this site and I believe most of the tournament orgs is still up to his BS.

I stayed in the main body and south fork all day long. I was insight of the ramp at the end of the day. The only boat I saw on plane was that older Ranger.

I was pleasantly surprised to see ALL the ABA boats following the speed restriction yesterday.

I was more than a little bummed to see one about 7 fighting for life with a swollen belly at the ramp. Then another about 4 was walked out on the small point just south of the ramp, in the same condition. Pretty sure the four made it all right, but the 7 is a crawdad feast right now.

Glad to see someone figured them out :twisted: !
I had to come back...I know...
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Brian wrote:
Greg_Cornish wrote:
Brian wrote:

WELL NOT ALL 33 TEAMS SHOWED UP AT 4AM. I DONT THINK ANY OTHER BOATS WERE THERE YET. AND IF HE TOLD SOMEONE TO GO GET THE CF #S IT WOULD BE HERE SAY. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT SOMEONE FISHING A TOURNEY AT 5MPH IS GOING TO WANT TO WASTE THIER TIME LOOKING FOR A BLUE AND WHITE RANGER WITH SOME OLD GUY IN IT.
Maybe Guy meant on such a small body of water someone might just happen across him.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

Hey!

By no sense of the imagination, am I some sort of goody two shoes.

I have done enough crap in my life to be reached and swatted around by the long arm of the law on more than one occasion !

I have never even been to Folsom Lake so I have no idea weather it big or little or nothing !

The 5 mph was put there for a reason and I am in no position to talk about it either way !

I am not suggesting that any one from the ABA sit around waiting to get this numb nut CF's or to go out of there way to do so.

Gator did the right thing IMHO by calling the s.o,b. out on this site and its good that he (WOOCH)? be called out for the Jerk that he is. because he dose more harm than good for all of us and the sport as a whole.

BUT, IMHO, HE IS STILL STANDING IN HIS BOAT WITH HIS MIDDLE FINGER EXTENDED AT ALL OF US WITH A SMIRK ON HIS FACE GOING I DARE YA :twisted:

So as long as people are allowed by us do do so, we will have the few spoiling it for the many who at least attempt to follow the rules!

What can be done about it is the hard part :wink:
Brian

Post by Brian »

Greg_Cornish wrote: Maybe Guy meant on such a small body of water someone might just happen across him.

And what I said was, unless you were an actual witness to the infraction getting his CF numbers would be useless because it would be considered hearsay if Gator wasn’t in the boat to confirm that was the one he saw speeding.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Brian wrote:
Greg_Cornish wrote: Maybe Guy meant on such a small body of water someone might just happen across him.

And what I said was, unless you were an actual witness to the infraction getting his CF numbers would be useless because it would be considered hearsay if Gator wasn’t in the boat to confirm that was the one he saw speeding.
Awww, you can have the duck.
usabassguy

Post by usabassguy »

scarlett is a moron
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Code: Select all

Gator did the right thing IMHO by calling the s.o,b. out on this site and its good that he (WOOCH)? be called out for the Jerk that he is. because he dose more harm than good for all of us and the sport as a whole. 
Guy, I have to disagree with you. Right or wrong, calling someone out (whether we like them or not) on this forum is a violation of policy. We all have stories of people that have broken some rule of sorts, but this is not the way to bring it to anyones attention.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Brian D. wrote:but this is not the way to bring it to anyones attention.
It's Gators birthday, he gets a pass.
Brian D.

Fair enough Greg...

Post by Brian D. »

Here is Gator's pass.

Brian

Post by Brian »

Brian D. wrote:
Guy, I have to disagree with you. Right or wrong, calling someone out (whether we like them or not) on this forum is a violation of policy. We all have stories of people that have broken some rule of sorts, but this is not the way to bring it to anyones attention.

AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING DIFFERNT BY CALLING OUT GATOR FOR CALLING OUT SPEED RACER WOOCH? NOTHING.............THAT DOG DONT HUNT SON. I GUESS NEXT TIME HE CAN TAKE OUT A ADD IN THE SACTO BEE TO TELL ABOUT IT. :roll:
Sean Graf

Re: Fair enough Greg...

Post by Sean Graf »

Maybe Brian D is Wooch? :lol:
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

Brian Wrote:
AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING DIFFERNT BY CALLING OUT GATOR FOR CALLING OUT SPEED RACER WOOCH? NOTHING
And I'm calling you out Brian for calling out Brian D for calling out Gator who called out Speed Racer Wooch...

:shock:

actually, I'm just kiddin'... :wink:

Greg H.
green_monster

Post by green_monster »

Calistar wrote:Brian Wrote:
AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING DIFFERNT BY CALLING OUT GATOR FOR CALLING OUT SPEED RACER WOOCH? NOTHING
And I'm calling you out Brian for calling out Brian D for calling out Gator who called out Speed Racer Wooch...

:shock:

actually, I'm just kiddin'... :wink:

Greg H.
Okay, now I'm just confused. What does this all have to do with fishing? "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends."

vonspreck
"Work is for people who don't know how to fish!" unknown

http://www.folsombassteam.com
GETTIN BIT

Post by GETTIN BIT »

Brian D. wrote:

Code: Select all

if you don't like the nature of the thread, there's a back button at the top of your monitor.....bounce.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

GETTIN BIT wrote:if you don't like the nature of the thread, there's a back button at the top of your monitor.....bounce.
OOOOOOOOO :shock:
g-man

Post by g-man »

Play the game right, or don't play at all!! It amazes me that anyone one would remotely stick up for WOOCH!
100% LL