Clear Lake Tackle It

rangerpilot

Clear Lake Tackle It

Post by rangerpilot »

I just wanted to say "THANKS AGAIN!" to Ed and Tackle it. We had a club tourney this past weekend and our trolling motor cable snapped at 730 am on day 1 :( . I called Tackle it to ask about anyone on the lake that might have a cable. He said he had a couple, which one of them was able to get us by for the weekend. Ed went outa his way with sincere customer service, and we appreciated it! I just thought it needed to be mentioned....

Loyal customer of Tackle It,

rangerpilot
Roger Saraiba

Re: Clear Lake Tackle It

Post by Roger Saraiba »

Ed is a great guy and will do anything for his customers.
www.marineunlimited.net
www.rangerboats.com
www.bassanglersguide.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.jigmonster.com
www.monsterfishingtackle.com
WELDER DUDE

Post by WELDER DUDE »

Ed is awesome!! I fished the WON tri-state and during boat prep for the tournement the locks on my locker handles kept coming loose all year.Word to the wise DON'T USE LOCK-TIGHT as this will snap all of your handles(as I found out). Ed had the old ones off his Skeeter somewhere deep in his garage and told me to come back in a couple of hours and he would see if he could find them. He gave them to me at no cost and I was able to sleep better because I could lock my boat at night. Just can't say enough about the store and Ed and his crew!!
Thanks , WELDER DUDE
Roger Saraiba

Post by Roger Saraiba »

Being on Ed's pro staff I hear stories like this over and over again. Ed will hands down go out of his way to help. With Ed its not just about making a buck, he truly cares about the fisherman
www.marineunlimited.net
www.rangerboats.com
www.bassanglersguide.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.jigmonster.com
www.monsterfishingtackle.com
lionkiller

Post by lionkiller »

Roger Saraiba wrote:Being on Ed's pro staff I hear stories like this over and over again. Ed will hands down go out of his way to help. With Ed its not just about making a buck, he truly cares about the fisherman
Being his 'neighbor', I know this!

The problem is now I have such high expectations wherever I go. Makes it hard to shop anywhere else.

Ed's one of a rare breed: those who care.
It's just a beating.....till you fight back.