I just paid...

Andy Lippert

I just paid...

Post by Andy Lippert »

$1.99 per gallon this morning (on base)! :lol: This economy may suck, but I think we all welcome these gas prices. Sure makes it easier to head back up North and do some fishing...Speaking of which, does anyone have an open back seat for Sunday the 30th of November? If you'd like splitting expenses on the Delta or anywhere near the Bay Area, let me know! Thanks.

-Andy Lippert
Gator

Re: I just paid...

Post by Gator »

Just filled up for $1.91 a gallon here in Florida - about 30 miles from me in St. Augustine I heard that it was in the $1.70's............
BFerris

Post by BFerris »

It was $1.89 down here in Galt yesterday...I had to take a second look, couldn't believe it!!
https://www.facebook.com/TKOTungsten/
www.TKOTungsten.com
Mark Pollard

Post by Mark Pollard »

$1.91 here in Modesto. Ya, I can afford to go fishing some more.
Mark Pollard
Coldwell Banker Vinson Chase
www.Teampollard.net For Central Valley Real Estate...
www.gfmarine.com for Nitro, and Skeeter Bass Boats...
www.savephace.com
www.teampollardfishing.com
Fishitifyoucan

Post by Fishitifyoucan »

Paid $1.73 at Arco at Flag City on Kettleman Lane this morning.....boy does my Kitty love these prices!!! Sure enjoy running more now with these cheap, cheap gas prices!!!
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

I was wondering when someone start this thread.

Any Bush bashers gonna wish him a found farewell and a big thank you for bringing the price of gas back down? After all it was him alone that got us into this financial mess, right?

Sorry I couldn't resist. I'm not a Bush fan, but having had a number of conversations with some folks over the last few years that insisted it was entirely his fault that the price of gas was what it was, I thought they might want to show him a little love on his way out.

I am grateful to whomever it was that broke the backs of the speculators that drove the price of oil through the roof. Now I can run a little further and hopefully a little more often.
I had to come back...I know...
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

Yep,

I paid $1.59 a gallon yesterday with my .50 cent off coupon at Raleys. $17.50 filled the JEEP :shock: :shock: :shock:

And WOW was that a Gator Post???? :P :P :P
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Eddy V.

Post by Eddy V. »

$1.85 in Tracy on the way home from the Delta. $1.87 in the morning though. Good thing I didn't fill it up in the morning. Saved me a whole .02 cents a gallon! 8)
[img]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/2/2/7/0/7/webimg/162524437_o.jpg[/img]
BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER

Post by BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER »

I filled up this am for $1.91........

less than a $100 bucks and my truck and both tanks in the boat were full :D :D :D
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

1.79 at arco off of lander in turlock today.
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

You fellows are or so fortunate. we here in Susanville still are at $2.59 a gallon. Three prisons here, so the fuel outfits are keeping the price higher than most around the country to rake in the extra money that those people have to pay to commute to work, etc.
Bill K :(
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

...$1.849 at Costco in Rohnert Park.
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
drrakruz

Post by drrakruz »

Guys, I too am enjoying the drop in gasoline prices. Don't get used to it. Nobody has a crystal ball, but this may be an attempt to build consumer confidence back up during the sluggish economy. Not only have we been getting screwed at the pump, we've been screwed with the ethanol-based product as well. I was informed by a GM technician, whom by the way was recently let go after 6 years of dedicated service (go figure), that the crap we have been burning for the last two or so years burns 30% faster than the alcohol-based fuels that are long gone. Be sure to fill your boats up for winterization and add the best possible fuel stabilizer and/or treatment if you plan on shutting down for the cold months to come.
Sponsors:
M & M Marine, Lincoln, CA
[img]http://www.evolutionmarine.net/images/mercury.logo.gif[/img]
PLAY HARD AND FLOOR IT!!