BYE

JRS

BYE

Post by JRS »

My last night in this Hell Hole called california! But before I leave I'd just like to say thanks to STONY for this awesome site. And to all you other nutcases I've met since I started fishing(back in 2000') it's been a hoot. TEXAS BOUND!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, John Silberbauer
Mike

Re: BYE

Post by Mike »

I "think" they have internet in Texas :D

Good luck!
OG on WB since 1993
492slayer

Post by 492slayer »

And don't cry when you get tired of looking at dry brush all day long :lol:
'97 492VS
335HP EFI by Simon Motorsports
sTony

Post by sTony »

Safe travels to Texas John!!! You're gonna love it down there. Anytime your ready to come back and do some fishin' I've always got an open seat for ya!

sTony
Joe Bruce

Post by Joe Bruce »

good luck John.
wish I could go too.

joe
basshunter4u

Post by basshunter4u »

Good Job, I am sick of this state also. If I could leave I would join ya. Cant leave my parents. I am the only one that can take care of them. Good luck, Texas is a beautiful state depending where you live.
never give up, be possitive and patient, and you will be rewarded
harry chang

Post by harry chang »

Good Luck to you John, Amy. we will miss you,

wish i could go with you as well.

Harry
W.C

Post by W.C »

Wow :shock: John, I can't believe you are going to do it... I wish you the best of luck buddy :wink: . It was a pleasure getting to know you while we were fishing the federation and Modesto Castmasters years ago and also becoming good friends along the way. I will think of the good times we had fishing in Shasta as well as othere tournaments.Remember all the times we went to your favorite BBQ spot up there at RC's Remember buddy? God Bless you and your wounderful family .Don't be surprized :shock: if I drop in on you one of these days, so you can show me what Texas has to offer! Be Safe old friend :cry: .
not4un

Post by not4un »

I am looking to join ya in Texas. Just waiting to hear back on some applications. Can't wait to get out of this state!
Sean Graf

Post by Sean Graf »

California will not be the same without the Silberbauer family. Good luck to you, Amy and the kids! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Amy.

Can I have your water on Melones and McClure? :D
mcsanders

Post by mcsanders »

What is so bad about California? I don't know you guys (except Harry) and I'm not trying to stir anything up, I'm just curious of why it's so bad.

I was born and lived the first 30+ years of my life in Texas. Moved to California 3 years ago so I've seen both places.

Texas is absolutely a wonderful state. Great fishing, friendly people, rich history, multi-terrain, outdoor enthusiast's dream, beautiful woman and proud people.

But can't I say the exact same thing about California???

I'm going to guess it politics, taxes and crime. But don't think Texas is immune from crap. Every State and City has problems. They may be different, but they have problems.

Please believe me when I say I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm just curious as a semi-new Californian.

Thanks,

Mark
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

I too was born and raised in Texas but have been here in California since 1969..There is much to be said for both states and much to be said against them..I chose to stay here after retiring from the Navy, and really haven't found all that much to be displeased by..While it is true that for what you can purchase a house for in most areas here you could probably get two in most areas of Texas..The incomes here are generally a little higher as are the taxes..The fishing here was once a lot better than in Texas, but not so much so now..The biggest difference I see is it is a lot closer here to good snow skiing than it is in most areas of Texas..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
Wally

Post by Wally »

WoW, you finally get that mansion there built? Good luck partner, I'll miss ya. Let me know when you get settled in and can put me on some fish, LoL
gofish, Wally
texas john

Post by texas john »

Hey wait Im Texas John someone is confused!!! I left Texas for California, well I left because of a job but anyway, good luck back in texas to the other...texas john.

John
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/jtrtexca/usmcsealani.gif[/img]
www.johnrector.yolasite.com
www.pepperjigs.com
AKFISHINGCLUB

Post by AKFISHINGCLUB »

John,

Best wishes on you new move. Thank you once again for all that you have done for our fishing club at August Knodt. When you said a truck load you meant a truck load LOL. That young man who helped me load those worms that day will be a senior next year and has maintained his grades throughout.

Take Care,

Jarod Ballardo
August Knodt Fishing Club
www.akfishingclub.com
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

What is so bad about California?

Sanders...you're just happy you got to fish with me...

stop stalking me...its kinda embarrassing... :wink:

G.