BTD Question?

split172

BTD Question?

Post by split172 »

I ordered some items from Bass tackle Depot (first time doing business with) on 07/05/09. All items in stock. My question is, on average how long does it take you to recieve your order. I am in SoCal. I wouldnt think it would take 10 days but apparently thats what it is going to be when it gets here.

I have sent BTD an inquiry through their site, but have not recieved any word back. If this is the norm, I am sorry I didnt stick with the usual TackleWarehouse. My .02
FR0G

Re: BTD Question?

Post by FR0G »

Has your credit card been charged yet? That is very weird, as they will ship it the same day if ordered early enough in the day, or the next if not.

Your best bet would be to call them at 1-800-591-7171
split172

Post by split172 »

Yea it was charged the next day. I recieved a confirmation letter and a status changed to shipped letter after my first email a few days after the order. Now I have tracking info. The tracking info states it was just given to the shipping company this morning. Not to pleased, but I should have just stuck with what works. Thanks for the replies.
FR0G

Post by FR0G »

Call them up and tell them you are not please. I am sure they will take care of you.
big_limits

Post by big_limits »

I have ordered from all the top online tackle stores(try not to put names so I don't offend anyone if I don't put their's first, or forget someone). Everyone has given me top notch service and the shipping from all has been ridiculously fast. Probably just a hiccup of some sort... I've never had a problem. Give em a call
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

I have ordered from BTD several times and have never had a problem..Perhaps there was something on your order they had to wait for to have in stock, or they may have had to get it from one of their stores..There are a lot of things that can and sometimes do go wrong when you order on line..Call them and I think you will get an explanation..Of course that doesn't make it arrive any sooner now, but at least you would know the reason why..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
sTony

Post by sTony »

I called BTD and they'll respond to you here shortly.

sTony
B.Cline

Post by B.Cline »

Split172,
Normally all orders ship the same day we recieve them, as long as it is recieved before 3:00 Pacific time. When we have a sale like we did on the weekend of the fourth some orders were delayed as we were off on the holiday weekend as were are shipping copmpanies and were unable to start shipping untill monday the 6th. It usually only takes about 2 days to get a package to So-cal. If it has taken 10 days it is possible that an item was out of stock. In that case we would give you a call and let you know. Unless the item is on an order that we are expecting to come in within a day or two, then we would hold the order and ship complete when the item arrives. That would be the only reason for a hold up. Give us a call
@1800-591-7171 and we would be glad to let you know the status of your order.
Thanks, Brent
Rich reeser

Post by Rich reeser »

less than 2 hours form the original post....now thats service
split172

Post by split172 »

Just got off the phone with btd. Their answer is they were overloaded with orders. Understandable, just would have liked a response to my previous inquiries regarding the delay. Very professional and polite staff. Thanks for the replies and help from WB members.
L Dub

Post by L Dub »

I've had the same great service from all of the 'local' online shops. I had one mix up before but a phone call was all it took. I had a call back within 1 hr and had my first delivery within 24 hrs after that. (I had ordered an item they were waiting to receive; they ended up making 2 shipments for me)

All these guys have great customer service, you just have to make sure and be direct about contacting them.
split172

Post by split172 »

I figured using the inquiry on their site was as direct as a phone call. : )
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

I placed an order with them 7/3 ( fri ) and I received my order 7/6 ( mon ) noon. Never had any problem as order uusually within 48 hours not counting sun.
aaronyun

Post by aaronyun »

i also place my order for July 4th sale and didn't received what I ordered. I already called them and they said I would be getting it no later than Tuesday. I should've never order from anywhere but TW.
lowerider

Post by lowerider »

Is B.T.D. Oroville Outdoors? I love Oroville outdoors but I have made the drive from Yuba City up there twice (45 min) only to find the store closed at 12:30 on a Sat.. No sign on the door no note and no'one inside. I forget what day the second time was. I think a Fri.. This happened about 3 months ago and I have not been back since.
Like I said awesome store but I am not going to waste my time and money driving to find them closed when the recording says they should be open.
Levy

Post by Levy »

I too ordered items on 7/5 and to date have only recieved 1 of my items. I called them yesterday and they told me they were backordered on a few items and they should be shipping today or tomorrow. (I will believe this when I see it)

My problem with this is that there was no notification of this fact either by e-mail, phone call or on the website when viewing my order status. Additonally when I ordered these items the website said these were all in stock and my credit card was charged the next day.

I should have known better then to order from these folks but I got greedy and could not pass up the 20% discount vs TW 15%.

Tackle Warehouse has always provided perfect service and immediate order turnaround, I will not make this same mistake again regardless of the discount.

Jon Levenson
B.Cline

Post by B.Cline »

The BTD warehouse is Oroville Outdoors. We are closed on Sundays.
There is always someone at the store Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm
Saturdays we are open 6am to 6pm (closed on Holidays)
B.Cline

Post by B.Cline »

I can assure you that you will recieve everything you ordered. We did run out of some items during the sale. If you ordered something that is on b/o and we did not have or cannot get you will be called.
Thanks, Brent
afdean

Post by afdean »

since I ran across this thread, and beginning to wonder as well... any dates for 1000 yard, 15# invisix? Not in a big hurry, but it was already billed, so I would expect it soon. PM me if you don't want to discuss on the forum Thanks.
allbelac

Post by allbelac »

I have been on both sides of this...I placed an order on the fourth and received my order on the 7th. Quick turnaround. Placed an order last year over the phone and it took two plus weeks to get the products to me. Ultimately they offer the products bass fisherman want and do their very best to take care of their customers, which is more than I can say for some of the other tackle stores in our area's.

Caleb