Where to fish on the Delta on Sunday

Sacto John

Where to fish on the Delta on Sunday

Post by Sacto John »

taking my brother out for a little striper action on Sunday and I was hoping to get some suggestions on where on the Delta to fish. My boat handles rough water fine but it has a limited range due to the size of the gas tank. So I do not have the option to run all over the place to find fish. I was thinking about fishing the Mildred Island area (launching at whiskey slough) as I am very comfortable down there but I am thinking the fishing might be better up by Franks. I will be coming from Modesto so I would be on the water in less time fishing from Whiskey as well. Any suggestions?
YouHateIt

Re: Where to fish on the Delta on Sunday

Post by YouHateIt »

launch at Tracy Oasis, run east to the rock wall and fish the current and deep hole, they are there and it's only a matter of time till the big ones are too..
JustinD

Post by JustinD »

STFU.....................................................Rodent.
LL South
lcates

Post by lcates »

some people just dont get it
bassmaster89

Post by bassmaster89 »

Larry?
garry wilson

Re: Tracy Rock Dam

Post by garry wilson »

Yes on Tracy rock dam, but it's a crap shoot. In-comming tide seams to bring in the shad and bigger fish, little ones are plentifull at the rocks with samll swimbaits. If you launch out of Whiskey try spooning the 70 ft deep big hole at south east end or the rocks at the west with top water and swimbaits. Good luck!