Toys For Troops Kids

DG

Toys For Troops Kids

Post by DG »

The Toys For Troops Kids Tournament hosted by the Christian Bass Anglers Fellowship is to be held Saturday Novermber 7th. We will be launching out of Russo's Marina At Safe Light. For more information and registration go to www.thecbaf.com. You can also register at Russo's the morning of the tournament.

This tournament is not only to honor our Verterans and serving military but we also collect unwrapped toys to be given out to kids that have deployed military parents.

If you cannot fish with us (too bad) you can drop off unwrapped toys at either Capitol City Marine In Citrus Heights or Gone Fishing Marine in Dixon. You can also drop the toys off at "The Hook" at Russo's Marina.

If you have toys to donate, you can also e mail me at da11@surewest.net or call 916-781-2645 and I will make arrangements to pick them up.

Lets all help to light up a kids face this Christmas and know that you have given a little back to those who are out there protecting our freedom.

God Bless
Dick Gold
CBAF
Last edited by DG on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Re: Toys For Troops Kids

Post by DG »

bump
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

bump :D
Jerry Fournier

Post by Jerry Fournier »

Dick,
I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and help. I know all the troops kids, their families, myself, and CBAF appreciate what you do.
It is a lot of work putting on these events; your hard work and support is really appreciated.

Thank you,

God Bless,

Jerry