Winter Nutcase results?

Otay Michael

Winter Nutcase results?

Post by Otay Michael »

I got to go up and participate last year, could not afford it this.

Hope Marty took it. Drew him last year, and I was glad I had my new Christmas present too- a 100MPH rain suit; took a bucket of freezing water in the face with every wave he hit crossing Frank's with him to get back in time for weight in.

But like I told him, "what's the rush, we got blanked, they can't take anything away anyways!". Man, you really know you are alive in times like that, if you live! :shock: :lol:
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
BUCKBASS

Re: Winter Nutcase results?

Post by BUCKBASS »

YES last year was a blast and i'm with you on that 100 mile an hour suit wore mine for the first time. I drew Delta Dan and Basscat Terry. Thank all again.I'm sure the food was great and Roger and Monas it was great last year.
Last edited by BUCKBASS on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sTony

Post by sTony »

Guyle is the new TopNut with four fish for 9.50 lbs. I believe ha also got BigNut with a 3.24 big fish. There were only a few fish weighed in as the bite was tough for most.

I'm sure Tuna will have more for you after the UFC is done doing its thing tonight.

The food over at Roger and Mona's was really, really good and all the folks were a lot of fun.

sTony
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Sorry I missed you all this year. That Delta might be the birth place of the winter NCC, but it ain't no fun, as far as the catching goes, unless you're one of those Rats :lol: !

Nice job Guyle, that's 2 in a row ain't it?
I had to come back...I know...
Brian

Post by Brian »

Guyle is just lucky I was duck hunting that day............ :wink:
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]