To the Christain Bass Anglers (CBAF)

Greg_Cornish

To the Christain Bass Anglers (CBAF)

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Earlier I'd spoken with someone (user DG) about jigs and spinners in various stages of production that I wanted to donate to your organization.

At the time I was having medical complications and a bunch of work tying me up and I'd let you know when I was free to arrange it. I sent you a PM on Dec 4th and Dec 28th but you have not read it as of yet.

I'm sitting here with over 200 pounds of tackle ready to give to your organization. Please someone officially from CBAF - PM me.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
leachman90

Re: To the Christain Bass Anglers (CBAF)

Post by leachman90 »

Bless you my son.

Now do you need my addy? GB...Jim :lol:
www.insideline.net/index.php/forum
Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

If nobody gets back to you, us over here at Humboldt State University that are on the FLW College Circuit will gladly except said donations! :lol:
Long Nguyen

Post by Long Nguyen »

That's a great donation Greg. Thank you very much.

If you can, will you send an email to Dave or Paul? In addition to the baits, I'm sure they'd like to acknowledge your donation somehow so they'll need your info.

Their email addresses are:
dave_tencati@hotmail.com and pbakerfam@aol.com.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Thanks, email sent and Vikes marched downfield and made a TD, What could be better?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
flipit

Post by flipit »

Well, they can win the game. :wink:
Fishing should be fun.
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

Greg.... Thank you so much for your donation. The person "DG" you were referring to is Dick Gold who is the the Northern California CBAF Tournament director. An e-mail to Dave Tencati (Central CA director) and/or Paul Baker (President) will accomplish your mission.

I can already see these items helping with the 2010 CBAF Kids Bass Camp, which is being held on May 1 and 2nd 2010. Just a quick shout out to all those generous bass fishermen that help every year. Please mark your calendars for May 2nd to take a child bass fishing on Collins Lake. I guarantee that you will make a difference in a childs life (so many of you already have in the past).

If I can answer any question regarding the CBAF or Kids Camp 2010, please e-mail me at bazzocco@surewest.net (Leadership Team CBAF).
Tony "B"
bazzocco@surewest.net
CBAF Leadership Team
www/thecbaf.com
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

+1 on Tonys' post, you will not be sorry you spent a little time with these kids, it is a great event for everyone involved.
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601