Thanks to all that made Sac ISE

Gary Dobyns

Thanks to all that made Sac ISE

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Great show guys. Probably the best ever. It was the best "Round Table" seminar ever. It was different ( no good cheap shots :D everyone was on good behavior :D ) but with in depth info. Thanks to all that stopped by to say hi. Best of luck on your next fishing trip.
DPetty

Re: Thanks to all that made Sac ISE

Post by DPetty »

Awesome show. Best I've seen. Bring on Long Beach and ICAST.
JimmyReese

Post by JimmyReese »

Great call Gary!
We have been involved with the round table for a few years now and you never know whats going to happen. The questions were great and in depth. There was information to be learned from all anglers at any level. From a tournament angler point of view I was taking notes, I thought Randy and Zack did a great job explaining there thoughts and ideas on each question, and of course Dobyns and and Klein were excellent as always. K B you ROCKED as always! Question KB did you have this recorded?

F!$# on!
Jimmy Reese

"Take the focus off ourselves and help others succeed and watch the magic happen!'
F!$# 0N!

JIMMY REESE
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

It was great to see all of you guys, to be able to see the Wests' big names and be able to casually walk up and talk to you is a great treat for anglers of all levels. Thank you Gary, Jimmy and the rest of you.
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

I was very impressed with the amount of Grey Jersyes at the Dobyns booth, Gary had the crew out there hustlin. Got to hold one of the new Savy rods, and had my questions asked.
sdisturber

Post by sdisturber »

i agree the round table was great.i dont know if you guys saw gary klein but when all of you were talking about the delta and most other things his ears were pinned back like a huntin dog and he was processing all of it.it just goes to show how a pros pro realizes even he can learn from others.and congratultion to jesse and his fiance pretty cool with the will you marry me in the tank. again thanks for sharing some great info... dave hill
Jeff Huth

Post by Jeff Huth »

Ditto that comment Gary, although I had to miss the round table I have to admit it was a great show, lots of people each day of the show and it was hard to leave the booth to take a break and for those that missed it, Gary's new booth was off the hook, by far the nicest looking booth I have seen at shows for a long time. You did it right there Gary !
Thanks to all that came out,
Jeff Huth
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

One of the best shows i have attended, and i have been to San Mateo and Sac many times.

KB...Excellent job on the MC spot and NO the mic wont bite me , but why were ya holding it to my ear :roll:

All of the guys sitting up front on the stools answering questions, why to go, you took the time and patients to explain it in that great slow way of doing it, even to a lame duck like me. right on dudes :!:

Gerry; way nice rods man, your son took the time to allow me to even go across the way and compare em to the Saint Crox rods at there booth. Now that is service way beyond expatiation :shock:
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Did KB stay dry?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

I heard someone was in the tank. I figured it was KB, but he says no. He did have a spook stuck in his side though :D Yes for real :D :D
fishingflip415

Post by fishingflip415 »

I just want to thank Gary and his pro staff...! They were in full force and very helpful. Also the new dobyns booth was off the hook... I ended up pre ordering the 766 savvy even though I really didn't need it
Slippy

Post by Slippy »

this was the first time i have been to the Sacramento show, last 4-5 years i have only been to the San Mateo.... needles to say the Sacramento show is much better then the San Mateo by far. I thought that the shows were supposed to be the same but Sac had allot more boats then Mateo just as an example.
LL
DPetty

Post by DPetty »

fishingflip415 wrote:I just want to thank Gary and his pro staff...! They were in full force and very helpful. Also the new dobyns booth was off the hook... I ended up pre ordering the 766 savvy even though I really didn't need it

The Savvy Series is off the hook. We presold a bunch at the show. You guys better hurry, the words out.
out of bounds

Post by out of bounds »

The show was awesome .It defiantly had a different fib this year. Dobbins rods had every body climbing over each other to get there hand on his new rods. Worked the youth casting booth and we had to of worked with 4 to 5 hundred kids man it was a blast. All the guys that where on the tank where awesome. hell we even had some one purpose at the show . It show that life isn't as bad as most people say, that is why I fell the outdoor community is the best people to be around.