Everybody... Take 20 seconds tonight...

TEAMDEADMONEY

Everybody... Take 20 seconds tonight...

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

And say a quick prayer for Eric Prado. Regardless of what religion you practice just ask for help for him. Hes a good guy and hes struggling for his life right now....

Eric you are in our thoughts and prayers.... Fight Brother!!!!

Pete
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
hippie

Re: Everybody... Take 20 seconds tonight...

Post by hippie »

why do we need to pray? Can we just think of the guy. I don't thimk any prayer is going to help anything in this world. How about hope the best for the man. Do what you can, butg come on Pete prayer. Im not Madonna. I can't pray.
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

Hip its thoughts and prayers. Some fall under the thoughts and some under the prayer side....

Hang in there Eric, lots of guys are praying for you....
Skunkedagain

Post by Skunkedagain »

He'll be in my thoughts tonight.
-Adam Paseman
Robert F

Post by Robert F »

However it needs to be done Jason I am sure you agree we ask the best for a fellow fisherman. If it is not through prayer that's OK. I respect that.
I personally, am with you Pete.
hippie

Post by hippie »

well god never stopped any of my friends nor family dying. Nor has science proved there to be a god. I do know two things i was born and im going to die. I do hope the best for eric i hope the best for all but religion should be kept to selfs cause all you bible thumpers are just going to cry if i said my atheis thoughts all the time.
Ron C

Post by Ron C »

God Bless You Darkman - You are in our thoughts and prayers.
TEAMDEADMONEY

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Im not very religious either Jason. Ive seen too many good people in mine and friends lives die far before their time...or at least far before what seemed to be fair. Ive questioned faith on more than one occasion.
That being said, there are some people out there that are very religious and believe in the power of prayer....
Wether you or I beleive the way they do or not, Eric needs all the good ju-ju he can get.

Whether people pray, think good thoughts for him or simply hope for the best for him... HE NEEDS IT ALL...

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
leachman90

Post by leachman90 »

Faith through Christ Jesus Erick, hang in there my friend. And may the LORD put a hedge of protection around you and bring calm to your family.God bless...Jim
Last edited by leachman90 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.insideline.net/index.php/forum
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

To Eric, Fellow fishing addict, whatever is ailing your body kick the living %&&%$$#^ out of it and come out stronger and wiser. Feel the power of positive thought. SEE YA OUT ON THE WATER!!!
TD

Post by TD »

hippie wrote:well god never stopped any of my friends nor family dying. Nor has science proved there to be a god. I do know two things i was born and im going to die. I do hope the best for eric i hope the best for all but religion should be kept to selfs cause all you bible thumpers are just going to cry if i said my atheis thoughts all the time.
hippie: According to your own admission you only know two things.
May I offer this third for you to ponder, God doesn't need to be proven.
Holy Spirit take residence in Eric right now, Lord we ask you heal him, I ask for a supernatural healing in Eric.
please touch hippie in a way that would remove all doubt, he is one of yours too Lord, bless him and introduce yourself to him in a mighty way.
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Prayer sent - please watch over our brother dear Lord!

Roger
DPetty

Post by DPetty »

Lord,

May you bless Eric with healing, his family and friends with strength , courage and nonbelievers with devine understanding.
szuloaga

Post by szuloaga »

Thoughts and prayers to you my friend! Don't give up NEVER give up!!!!!
hippie

Post by hippie »

Now that i got your attention go and donate to eric stop praying and give him something concrete. Probably most of you claim you pray and don't give your church 20% of your earnings. I think religion is so interesting it goes so far back and was put in place to scare people to do right.
what would help more is your donation
kb

Post by kb »

thoughts and prayers for you Darkman. C'mon guys argue about fishing spots but not right now, not while our friend needs us. I don't care what you believe, whom or what you pray to or don't just keep Eric in your thoughts.

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

Keep fighting Erick!! You'll beat it. Just keep fighting!!!
Guy Williams
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
Mike

Post by Mike »

Unreal.........Hippie, your a jackA$$!

Get the F#%K out if this thread.

Thought are with you Eric!
OG on WB since 1993
bump

Post by bump »

2nd that: If you can't have any compassion to a fellow human being then I really feel sorry for you Hippie. God is and will take care of those who trust in him and will deal with those who don't. Our prayers go out to you Eric, I know god will heal and protect you from these people and the wordly illnesses, All we can do is pray and have trust in god that he will do his supernatural healing on your body. I also pray for you Hippie that God will see favor in you and keep you from harm,and that he will show his face to you and prove that he is a real and compassionate god.

P.S. I will put you both on our prayer list at church

Good Night and may GOD Bless you both
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

Darkman;

I sincerely hope for you tonight and all of your future as well,

That You Find True Strength In The Love And Warming Embrace Of Your Family. The Wisdom Of Knowledge, Knowing That There
Is A GOD. No matter How You Preconceive Him To BE.

And That How Ever This Goes Down, There Are People Here,
Who Wish You Well And Peace. God Bless !
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
Long Nguyen

Post by Long Nguyen »

Prayers sent your way Darkman.
littlebailey

Post by littlebailey »

Hang in there Eric!!! Im prayin for ya buddy. i remember The DVL top stick like it was yesterday. You made me laugh all day. hang in there so we can do it again.

PS hippie....... GFY!
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
Marty

Post by Marty »

Darkman, I will be praying for your recovery!
dtacker

Post by dtacker »

Your impact is obvious, in my thoughts and prayers.
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

how much did you tythe last month Mike?.... so get off the mans back!!!! hypocrite....

I agree ONE HUNDRED percent with hippie...

But I will think positive thoughts and is there a fund set up so people can donate to....?!!!!!
g-man

Post by g-man »

Hang in there DarkMan!!

I agree with Hippie on his thoughts about religion, but have some respect Hip...
100% LL
Dom

Post by Dom »

hippie wrote:Now that i got your attention go and donate to eric stop praying and give him something concrete. Probably most of you claim you pray and don't give your church 20% of your earnings. I think religion is so interesting it goes so far back and was put in place to scare people to do right.
what would help more is your donation
Im gonna pray for Eric as well as Hippie he seems to have it all wrong Im a god fearing man and you will be to someday. No I dont go to church anymore and no I'm no holy roller Im more of a sinner then a saint but I do believe in GOD and Jesus.

The bible says nothing about 20% nor do you have to go to church it says you must give praise to the lord no matter where your at.

Hippie from one angler to another dude dont go to church and dont listen to no Preacher get a bible Old testament and just read it try to understand it yourself I think if you do that you will start to understand. I for one have been jaded by the churches I dont think a preacher should be driving around in a caddy and wearing gold rings on every finger and dont even get me startred on cathlic priest. Your home can be your church. Believe it or not by taking a min. to type this I am doing the lords work. Its not that complicated.

And to just make a point (god forgive me) what if its not true? well what did you really loose?

Ive had my share of heart ach lost my first son at 6 months old and I questioned my faith when my preacher at the time told me it was my fault, he said god was trying to reach me I told that preacher right where to go and never went back to church again.

But over time and thru reading the bible I feel god took him for a higher purpose he was needed else where and I do believe he is waiting on me as well as my family and frineds who have passed away over the years. I do feel for you brother you are lost.
Tight Lines Dom
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Dom,
I think if you live a good life, and are a good person, you'll be fine no matter whether you worship or not.
If you don't, and aren't a good person, you make your own hell right here on this earth.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
leachman90

Post by leachman90 »

I think the Erick I know would like this thread. To make people think about things and too deff open folks eye's. That just how he is. I also know that Erick believes the LORD is looking down apon him and his family with kindness and love. We are the one that don't see clearly not God. God has a plan for Cathy and Erick and the rest of his family and it will play out in his way and time. You hang in there Darkman and I will countinue to pray and think of you all day buddy.GB...Jim
www.insideline.net/index.php/forum
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

Our thought's and Prayer's are with you and Cathy!
Nunyo Bizness

Post by Nunyo Bizness »

Pete, Thank you for this post.
Guys, lets not get off topic to far here. Hippie is correct with one of his statements...We need donations for Ericks Blood Drive. The information is here http://westernbass.com/forum/viewtopic. ... rick+prado and we are still taking donation at UCLA. Its a real need and something you can do cheap and fairly quick.
If you will notice, with each post I have made about this in the past month I have suggest prayer and positive though be used to help Erick. Both have there place and because someone chooses one over the other does not make them right or wrong. Either way, prayer or positive thought...Erick needs both and I thank everyone of you for sending them in his family's direction. Please keep it up.

Thanks
I came , I saw, I Cleaned and Dried.
Mike

Post by Mike »

KingFisher wrote:how much did you tythe last month Mike?.... so get off the mans back!!!! hypocrite....

But I will think positive thoughts and is there a fund set up so people can donate to....?!!!!!
Huh?? I cant make sense of this post. Speak english....... :roll:
OG on WB since 1993
Long Nguyen

Post by Long Nguyen »

Mike wrote:
KingFisher wrote:how much did you tythe last month Mike?.... so get off the mans back!!!! hypocrite....

I don't know KingFisher from anyone Mike, nor do I necissarly agree with Hippie's views, but what he probably meant to type was tithe instead of tythe.

Tithe is defined as, "A tenth part of one's annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church." :wink:
Brian

Post by Brian »

Long Nguyen wrote:
Mike wrote:

I don't know KingFisher from anyone Mike, nor do I necissarly agree with Hippie's views, but what he probably meant to type was tithe instead of tythe.

Tithe is defined as, "A tenth part of one's annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church." :wink:
Isnt it 20% of your morman?
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
Grolsch Man

Post by Grolsch Man »

I had the chance to meet and speak with Eric at the 07 and 08 Bass-A-Thon and what a awesome person he is.He made this complete stranger from Colorado(me) feel like a friend.

Come on Eric keep on fighting, I'm pulling for you and your family buddy.

Best wishes from Denver CO.
I fiend for Bass and Motocross
DPetty

Post by DPetty »

hippie wrote:why do we need to pray? Can we just think of the guy. I don't thimk any prayer is going to help anything in this world. How about hope the best for the man. Do what you can, butg come on Pete prayer. Im not Madonna. I can't pray.

Why not just say something positive that would focus the attention on Eric and his family. Isn't that the original point of this post?