stick jacket rod sleves

GEORGE D.

stick jacket rod sleves

Post by GEORGE D. »

just wondering if anyone uses them and one more question if you pre rig your poles and put them in your rod looker does it give you room so the hooks dont get hooked on the sleve or does it cover the lure thanks george
snapitoff2002

Re: stick jacket rod sleves

Post by snapitoff2002 »

Base of the stick jacket comes down just above your lures if you keep them on the keeper... 7-7.5 ft rods... I like them.
Josh Palmer

"Champions keep playing till they get it right"
BuckSnort

Post by BuckSnort »

Yup, They work great..I really like them...I can rig all my poles up at home and be ready to roll when I hit the water...As cheap as they are they are a great investment...I bought different colors for different rods so I could color code them when pulling them out of the locker faster..They work really good with my powell rods where the hook holder is between the split grips...
blkdog812
Location: "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be

Post by blkdog812 »

they work great and they slide in and out of the locker easy. if they are too long, you can cut the down and fold the end back in.
Never argue with an idiot; He'll beat you to death with stupidity.
I AM NOT SAYING THERE SHOULD BE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR STUPIDITY,
BUT, WHY DON'T WE JUST TAKE THE SAFETY LABELS OFF OF EVERYTHING
AND LET THE PROBLEM SOLVE ITSELF?"
CHAMP200

Post by CHAMP200 »

They are great! 2 things are best about them, no more chattering eyes ( if you are traveling as a non-boater) so you dont have to worry about nicked eyes, and they make it very easy in rod lockers that dont have rod trees- no more tangles between rods. As far as getting caught on hooks go, single hooks have not presented any problems, all I do on cranks ect. is use bait wraps to cover hooks.Cheap insurance for your rods and stress saver on tangles
25% of TEAM NO THREAT
froteur

Post by froteur »

i like the "put a sock on it" rod sleeves.
mvanguilder

Post by mvanguilder »

Heres another source to look at www.berserkbaits.com.

These rod sleeves have a lifetime warranty. You can get a 6" to 12" tip protector or none at all. I have saved many of my rod tips and eyes on the deck when I would step on the rod on accident or with others walking around my boat. They have them for spinning and casting rods, just let em know.
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR FEED BACK GEORGE
Norv

Post by Norv »

Joann Martinez is stopping production of Put a Sock on It rod socks and lure wraps. She does have some stock left so if you want to get them you better hurry!!!

www.putasockonit.biz.
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union