Lim-It Lures Gas Promo for FPT Delta..

Lim-It Lures

Lim-It Lures Gas Promo for FPT Delta..

Post by Lim-It Lures »

Thats correct Limit Lures of California wants to buy you gas! Each tournament Limit Lures of California will be giving away $100 worth of gas to Future Pro Tour Anglers.

Its simple visit the local selected tackle Shop at each Lake and pick up everything you need. Then purchase just ONE Limit Lure item and save the receipt. The receipt is your entry into the gas raffle. At the weigh two winners will be announced. Its thats simple.

Simply put your name and telephone number on that receipt. Even if you cant stick around for the weigh in you can still WIN!

This months selected Tackle shop is any and all stores that carry Lim-It Lures. Due to location change of FPT event.
any retailer that carrys Lim-It Lures qualifies for the gas card promo.

stop in grab a $6 bait and have a chance at free gas!!!

see ya all there...
Last edited by Lim-It Lures on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lim-It Lures of California
ASD

Re: Lim-It Lures Gas Promo for FPT Shasta..

Post by ASD »

EVERYONE…

As most of you know, a great deal of planning and effort goes into the scheduling of dates for the events that are placed on our tournament calendars. Last year, in mid July Shasta Lake was placed on the FPT event calendar slated for early May, going out of Bridgebay Resort for several reasons. First, was to continue to bring diversity to the type of lakes the FPT visits. Second, was to help bring much needed support and revenue to the many struggling businesses in the greater Redding area.

Last week, the management at Bridgebay Resort, notified the Future Pro Tour offices that they have instituted a policy to not allow bass fishing organizations to use their facilities between May 1st and Oct 1st. The reason given was that during this time of the year, they do not want to inconvenience or disturb their paying houseboat customers and other guests with the large crowds of people that bass fishing events draw.

And while it is the prerogative of any business or organization to place parameters or restrictions on the type of customers they choose to service, failure to notify an organization – in a timely fashion, of policies that could severely affect that organization’s pre-planned schedules and customer base is of great concern to us.

To this end, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have no choice but to cancel the FPT’s May 8th Shasta Lake venue. The event is being moved, however, on the same day (May 8th), to the California Delta, going out of Brannon Island.

Brannon Island is a huge facility, with six wide berth boat ramps and a parking lot that can accommodate well over 200 boats and trailers. In addition, lots of campsites are available, and launch fees are very reasonable.

So again…for those of you that don’t have the financial resources to travel at this time, this should be good news, as here is another event that is close to home, and will help many of you cut down on expenses.

Not only that.. But the bite should be OFF-THE-HOOK! Remember…it was on this exact day during our tournament in May of 2008, that Pat Zapponi and Andrew Perry, brought in a 5-fish bag that weighed nearly 40 pounds – with just about all of them being caught on swimbaits!

We regret any inconvenience that this change in venue may have caused you, but we have done the best we can with the limited choices we have and the sudden situation we had to face.

If you have any questions regarding this change, please call the FPT offices - ANYTIME.

Thank you in advance for your understanding...

See you all at the Delta!

FPT
916-768-0938
Lim-It Lures

Re: Lim-It Lures Gas Promo for FPT Delta..

Post by Lim-It Lures »

:D
Lim-It Lures of California
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

8)
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

i wonder if the buzzbait bite will be going? :wink:
ASD

Post by ASD »

Berkley 4" Kicker Frog on a dart head :idea:
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

do u guys think this is a good promo?
ASD

Post by ASD »

I like it ! But it would b better if I won :wink:
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

cards in hand see ya'll at the weigh in :D
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

I like to take this time to give Stretch a Huge Thank You for this promo I have been drawn for two of them the gas and disel for my boat and truck are Great

Thanks Fred :lol: :lol:
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

I like to take this time to give Stretch a Huge Thank You for this promo I have been drawn for two of them the gas and disel for my boat and truck are Great

Thanks Fred :lol: :lol:
Team Pollard

Post by Team Pollard »

We won a gas card at Berryessa, its great to get 50.00 in gas, Helps alot, Thanks :lol:
Gone Fish'n Marine
Fish Hedz
Coldwell Banker
Nitro 901 CDX with Mercury 200 Verado
Mark Pollard
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

hey thanks guys i appreciate your support...makes it all worth it to me...
ASD

Post by ASD »

See you on the 8th 8)