SRC OPEN TEAM TOURNAMENT @ EASTMAN JUNE 12th

bassman 209

SRC OPEN TEAM TOURNAMENT @ EASTMAN JUNE 12th

Post by bassman 209 »

3rd Annual SRC BASS Tournament will be held at Eastman Lake June 12th 2010. Entry fee is $150 Breakdown will be $50 going to the scholarship fund and $100 staying in the pot. $10 of the that $100 will go to big fish.
Payouts are 1 and 5 up to 20 boats, anything after 20 the top 4 spots pay back will increase. 1 big fish unless there is more than 20 boats then 2 big fish paybacks
Awards for the top 3 teams and big fish. Check in will be at the Codorniz boat ramp just past the campgrounds between 4:30am and 5:30am, blast off 5:45am, weigh in at 2:00pm
RAFFLE to be held during the presentation of the awards and a free BBQ dinner to all participants.
Any QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT NEVADA BRETZ 209-617-9147
bassman 209

Re: SRC OPEN TEAM TOURNAMENT @ EASTMAN JUNE 12th

Post by bassman 209 »

Sorry in my previous post it should of read 3rd ANNUAL SRC MEMORIAL BASS TOURNAMENT
The proceed's from the tournament and raffle go to a scholarship fund set up at Los Banos High School.
DBASSKING

Post by DBASSKING »

SO WHO CAN FISH THIS TOURNAMENT ?
atwaterbassfisher

Post by atwaterbassfisher »

This is an open team tournament. Anyone can fish it, no restrictions. I fished it last year. It was well organized, good raffle, cool plaques, etc. This one is worth fishing.
bassman 209

Post by bassman 209 »

Thankyou Atwaterbassfisher for correcting my post, yes this is a open team tournament. We welcome all teams or individuals who want to fish this tournament. The rules are the same as all other tournament when it comes to safety for the participants and as well as the fish so you need to have a working live well. This tournament has been a big success the last couple of years and it is because of all the participaiton we get from everybody coming out and fishing this tournament. We plan on having another good successful year again with your participation, I hope to see alot of you there. Thankyou
ripnlip45

Post by ripnlip45 »

This is a good fun tournement and a lot of fun.