Our country is under attack

Johnny C

Our country is under attack

Post by Johnny C »

We are being invaded on a huge part of our country. Yes the Gulf Coast is being invaded by oil. All our resources need to be moved to the front line. Our leader needs to be there instead of being in California getting support for Barbara Boxer. These people have suffered enough. All available equipment need to be moved to the point of attack!!!This affects eveyone in this country and it should be treated as an attack. Sorry this is not about fishing but I am freakin sick of watching our natural resources being destroyed. I am sick of our leaders of both of these crooked parties looking at nothing but how much power they can garner. This should be way more important than Iraq, Afganistan, and Korea. Our homeland needs to be protected with every resource we can make availeable. We should all be screaming at the top of our lungs!!!!
http://www.dobynsrods.com
JustinD

Re: Our country is under attack

Post by JustinD »

No **** Johnny...........BP is f***ing skating by on this one easily so far.
LL South
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

No Johnny is right. Who gives a Sh** whose oil platform had a catastrophic failure! It could have happened to any of the companies who have rigs out there. What matters is doing everything in our power to limit the damage done, period! Point fingers and send out bills later!

James

Oh and for those of you who want to punish BP.... don't think that "punishment" won't just get passed on in increased gas prices..... Sh** happens, just fix it!
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

Already happening James. Congress voteing today to quadruple the gas tax.
some guy

Post by some guy »

are you serious johnny?
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
DL

Post by DL »

Johnny C wrote:Already happening James. Congress voteing today to quadruple the gas tax.
If they are indeed voting on the fuel tax...consider it passed :x If our congressmen are good at one thing, its screwing the American Tax payer.

Or

This is congresses way of making the illegals pay taxes. too bad we get rearended in the process. :shock:
"Feel the steel"
some guy

Post by some guy »

i did some research and this is what I found out.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
C.GANN

Post by C.GANN »

LA TIMES online there is a story on this , take a look
JustinD

Post by JustinD »

Its true............we're floating the bill again. Way to go.....Oh and keep telling yourselves it doesn't matter who's fault. We should be putting these people in JAIL.
LL South
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

Now you hit the nail on the head Justin..People should be jailed. Start with the paid of guys at the department of the interior who gave out these permits. I agree that many of the so called tree huggers go to far, but if there were none of them this would happen even more often. Ask Gary Dobyns what it looks like in China..
Barry Watson

Post by Barry Watson »

there is an article on the Drudge Report today about the payoffs that have been going on between the oil industry and government regulators.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... l?mod=e2tw

Now this is scary. My brother is an oceanographer research scientist at Moss Landing Marine Laboratory and he is at a loss over the disaster.
Oldlures
K.C.K.

Post by K.C.K. »

Leave it to a couple of good old boys to come up with something that is just too simple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCGbXGtX ... r_embedded
For the Rich there is therapy, for the rest of us there is fishing
Later K.C.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Scream with your vote dude! I am with ya :)
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Gator

Post by Gator »

They are talking about going from 8 cents a barrel to 32 cents......not a big deal but I guarantee you that we will be the ones paying that extra $$$
Bobby Burgess

Post by Bobby Burgess »

I'm With John on this...Just where the F*** are our leaders? Where is Obama? Why hasn't he done anything about the oil leak-did I say leak? Hell is a gusher and we are doing absolutely nothing about it..What used to be a great Country is slowly being taken from us sheeple that continue to follow our so called leaders into the abyss of hell. Our President doesn't give a heck about this Country of ours..Hell, he just announced that he will not be attending this years memorial weekend tribute to the unknown grave. He just bitch slapped all of our great armed forces in the face and spit on this once great nation, but the sheeple will just continue to follow. "WAKE UP AMERICA " before it's too late and all of our freedoms are stripped from us!!

Bobby B
blkdog812
Location: "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be

Re: some rednecks can save it

Post by blkdog812 »

how come these guys can solve the problem, but the fine idiots in d.c. can?

Two Mississippi Certified Rednecks to the rescue!

These guys work for CW Roberts, big contractor in Walton County, Florida.

They have just received contract to do the "HAY THING" for all the 26 miles of Walton County, Florida beaches including Sandestin..

They start off shore with tug boats and barges spreading or blowing the hay over the oil.

If this works it will make Janet Napolitano, or whatever her name is, and the EPA look silly.

Didn't know if you had seen this. Farmers to the rescue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SxX2EntEo.
Never argue with an idiot; He'll beat you to death with stupidity.
I AM NOT SAYING THERE SHOULD BE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR STUPIDITY,
BUT, WHY DON'T WE JUST TAKE THE SAFETY LABELS OFF OF EVERYTHING
AND LET THE PROBLEM SOLVE ITSELF?"
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

I can almost say this with tears in my eyes. If you haven't ever got to go to a beach in the Gulf Coast or eat fish from the Gulf do it now. I hope all you stupid MF's that were saying drill baby drill can see how you were swept up by the propaganda. The oceans support all live in this world and this is going to really screw it up. Louisiana has 43 percent of the marshlands in our country. If there is a major huricane in the Gulf this summer the surge coulld take them all out. This is way worse than most people seem to be grasping. Grown men are down there right now breaking down. This is not a movie.
CN

Post by CN »

Get a fleet of Super Tanker's and pump the crap off the top.

Then at least filter it so it's diluted and then bury the crap or stick it where the Sun dont shine "BP". Besides with Global Warming who's going to miss a few Gallons out of the Ocean's.

All kidding aside this is a bad thing and need's a solution and I hope they find it soon.
biteme

Post by biteme »

Bobby Burgess wrote:I'm With John on this...Just where the F*** are our leaders? Where is Obama? Why hasn't he done anything about the oil leak-did I say leak? Hell is a gusher and we are doing absolutely nothing about it..What used to be a great Country is slowly being taken from us sheeple that continue to follow our so called leaders into the abyss of hell. Our President doesn't give a heck about this Country of ours..Hell, he just announced that he will not be attending this years memorial weekend tribute to the unknown grave. He just bitch slapped all of our great armed forces in the face and spit on this once great nation, but the sheeple will just continue to follow. "WAKE UP AMERICA " before it's too late and all of our freedoms are stripped from us!!

Bobby B
LOL what would you do? Yeah lets take over something we know NOTHING about.
blkdog812
Location: "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be

Post by blkdog812 »

why havent they called the experts in, because the experts are "haliberton" and they can't used them because of Bush.............
.guys it's all about money and the pay off's.
besides bp has already said needs more time to get the new rig ready to drill and its still a few more weeks / months away.
you guys wanted change and your wish has been answered
Never argue with an idiot; He'll beat you to death with stupidity.
I AM NOT SAYING THERE SHOULD BE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR STUPIDITY,
BUT, WHY DON'T WE JUST TAKE THE SAFETY LABELS OFF OF EVERYTHING
AND LET THE PROBLEM SOLVE ITSELF?"
sTony

Post by sTony »

Interesting video, thanks for posting it.

What kind of a mess gets created when you combine raw oil, dispersion material and heavy mud, I wonder?

BP's plan hasn't been prioritized with anything other then saving as much of the well-oil as they can. Seems stopping the flow should be first priority, collection of the spill second and re-establishing wells last, if you allow them to do it again at all. Heck, they've got my last priority already done, two new 'relief' wells to replace the one that was lost.

In the video, I saw a photo of an isolated area, directly over the wells, where all the efforts they spoke of are being focused. That's no where near where the spill has spread to now.

sTony
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

as i read these posts i agree its horrid and i cant understand why it can just be turned off? plugged? freakin duct taped but still not sure what Obama is suppossed to do? dive down himself with some mud and start the spackle...the other thing is with all this oil spillage why the freak do we need all this foreign oil? i dunno but if BP isnt broke and bankrupt over this we are seriously gettin hosed by the goverment that is suppossed to look out for us as citizens the most...i guess we will see how this all turns out...soon hopefully...oh and to keep this fish related for the forum...poor fisheys all covered in oil...wait thats good well with a pan and beer batter... :D
barse41

Post by barse41 »

i seen that BP is planning a top kill or top plug operation. theyve been calculating the percentage of succes for the last couple of days now. the govt needs to kick theyre *** in gear. get em on the damn boat, n put those f***heads to work! open up theyre bank accounts and put anybody with a boat, bucket or a shovel to work, NOW! i dont understand why theyre waiting or how they can be allowed to wait. our govt is a bunch of turds
theres a fine line between fishin and standin on a boat like an idiot
jcruz

Post by jcruz »

The BP video clearly shows that BP is doing everything in their power to stop this leak from flowing. The two additional wells will relieve the immense pressure from the current rupture. BP has a fleet of boats on site -- what can the Government do to help now? BP has more money than the US mint. Blaming Obama is a joke. The only Government agency to blame for this catastrophe is the Bush appointees at the Department of Interior who were handing out off shore drilling permits faster than the sample ladies at Costco hand out free sausages!!
Last edited by jcruz on Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

I'll tell ya where I stand and Johnny's right. The money groping aholes who allowed BP to drill in mile deep water should be hung by there genitals male or female. Every educated individual on this planets knows we have an extremely limited capacity to mechanically operate in depths of the oceans.
BassinFever

Post by BassinFever »

Am I just an Idiot or what??

If they can insert a tube in there and draw off some of the oil, then why can't they insert some kind of a bladder and inflate it with something and seal the damn thing off!! Seems simple enough to me!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
So much tackle, so little money!
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Obama is the leader and could do a lot more then what he is doing. He needs to go down there and make it appear there is an organized effort in getting things fixed. He claims he's a "community organizer" so he needs to get down their and show some leadership because their definitely isn't any.
Bush got hammered for Katrina for not doing anything and to me this is the same situation with the exception of this disaster is going to be with us in some form for the rest of our lives.

The EPA won't let the locals get involved but the EPA is just sitting on their hands watching this crap wash ashore. This is our government at work. PATHETIC

What's up with some of these stupid comments? I don't know the facts but these just can't be right.

"Bush appointee's handing out drilling permits" I don't recall any permits being given out under Bush it was more like the opposite. The only thing I heard about new off shore drilling was from Obama just before this rig blew.

"I hope all you stupid MF's that were saying drill baby drill can see how you were swept up by the propaganda."
Please......I'm not even going to comment on this. Go hug a tree while the rest of the developed world advances and leaves us behind since they are not strapped by all the regulations we have here in the U.S.

"The money groping aholes who allowed BP to drill in mile deep water should be hung by there genitals"

Who allowed them to drill???? Was it us or did British Petroleum do it on their own. From what i've heard the well was drilled in International waters and I believe BP isn't the only foreign rig out there. Do we have say so in who builds a rig near our shores?
Is there even a U.S. owned rig out there?

What has a happened is a mess and there doesn't seem to be any solutions. 50 years ago if something similar happened it would have been resolved within a few days. Now the government is so bloated it takes them 10X the money and 10X the amount of time for them to get anything done.
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

Whoopbass turn on your TV and see what is going on. I am not blameling Bush but the depaertment of Interior was in bed with these guys during that administration. And please comment on my comment about drill baby drill. yes we need oil and there is plenty where it is safe to get it. But as everyone is sadly becomeing aware of is that there is no response in place for deep water oil spills. If you have ever seen a movie about a nuclear attack and how the world is left a vast wasteland, well this is what is going to happen to the Gulf and more if the well is not capped. If you can't see how big money and corrupt goverment has polluted this planet in the last 100 years than you must have blinders on. There needs to be checks and balances between the powers that be and the concerned enviormentalist. If not we will all live in s**t!!!
some guy

Post by some guy »

It's funny hearing a bunch of fisherman discuss how to fix a problem that none of you have a clue about how to fix. Keep the ideas coming gentlemen you are filling my day with laughs.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
biteme

Post by biteme »

some guy wrote:It's funny hearing a bunch of fisherman discuss how to fix a problem that none of you have a clue about how to fix. Keep the ideas coming gentlemen you are filling my day with laughs.
Whats funny is how simple ideas sometime work. Have you seen the hay video yet? I guess not.
some guy

Post by some guy »

yeah I did and im still laughing.. lol Its comedy you guys think its simple as that.. sure the oil will be sucked up by the hay.. how do you plan on stopping the leak? Maybe when the oil runs out? :lol:
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
jcruz

Post by jcruz »

"Stupid comments??" Hey Whoopass -- If you can get past just reading the "Funnies" you might learn something.

Editorial: Oil spill isn't just sullying the gulf
PUBLISHED WEDNESDAY, MAY. 26, 2010

As is now clear (and all too globular on the shores of the Gulf Coast) BP has thoroughly bungled its response to the Deepwater Horizon oil disaster.

So has the Obama administration, by ceding so much authority to BP.

Some 35 days have passed since an explosion on the BP-leased oil rig killed 11 workers and triggered a spill that first seemed containable but then grew and grew and grew.

From the start, federal officials accepted BP's estimates of the daily volume of gushed oil, with little attempts at independent verification. They refused to intervene as BP deployed a toxic dispersant on the oil that had never before been used on such a vast scale.

In recent days, federal officials have joined their Louisiana counterparts in being "beyond patient" with efforts by BP – whose corporate motto is "Beyond Petroleum" – to cap the well. Yet at the same time, the administration has continued to grant environmental waivers for drilling projects in the gulf, even as it acknowledges it lacks the wherewithal to stop and respond to a deepwater drilling accident.

Responsibility resides beyond the current occupants of the White House. As was its pattern, the Bush administration loaded up the Mineral Management Service with officials friendly to industry.

At the Lake Charles office of the MMS, officials accepted tickets to hunting trips and a Peach Bowl game courtesy of oil and gas companies, Between 2005 and 2007, they also allowed operators of rigs to fill out their own inspection reports, according to inspector general's report that was disclosed Tuesday by the New York Times.

Congress also was asleep at the switch. Few in Congress bothered to monitor the risks taken by oil companies as they experimented with oil drilling techniques at ever-deeper depths. At a minimum, Congress shouldn't be granting permits for methods of energy production that can't first demonstrate a capacity for quickly ending a leak or other potential disaster.

There's little the federal government can do now to save birds, beaches and marshes blotted with oil along the gulf.

The economic impacts will last for months and even years, damaging the fishing and tourism industries of Louisiana and Mississippi that were starting to rebound after Hurricane Katrina.

Yet the Obama administration can make amends. Over the last 80 years, the Mississippi River Delta has lost about one third of the 7,200 square miles of coastal marshes that once covered this area. Federal flood control projects and oil industry canals have degraded marshes, allowed saltwater to intrude and prevented river sediment from building new marshes. If left unchecked, this trend will cause greater harm to the Gulf Coast than an oil spill. Along with protecting fisheries, coastal wetlands also blunt the impact of hurricanes.

Through a coordinated effort – paid for by affected states, the federal government and the oil industry – Obama could launch a historic project to cleanse and rebuild marshes of the Gulf Coast. Congress has already approved many of these projects through the 2007 Water Resources Development Act.

What they lack is a leader who will accelerate the work, and make sure that beneficiaries and responsible parties – such as the oil industry – pay their fair share.
biteme

Post by biteme »

some guy wrote:yeah I did and im still laughing.. lol Its comedy you guys think its simple as that.. sure the oil will be sucked up by the hay.. how do you plan on stopping the leak? Maybe when the oil runs out? :lol:
Dont ask me I dont have any idea. But Im sure someone does. Its only human to try.
I really dont think any of this is funny.
some guy

Post by some guy »

biteme wrote:
some guy wrote:yeah I did and im still laughing.. lol Its comedy you guys think its simple as that.. sure the oil will be sucked up by the hay.. how do you plan on stopping the leak? Maybe when the oil runs out? :lol:
Dont ask me I dont have any idea. But Im sure someone does. Its only human to try.
I really dont think any of this is funny.
you are right. The overall sitaution is not funny one bit. Its devestating. What I find funny is all the people pointing fingers and spewing out what should be done. There are people a lot smarter than all of us here getting paid a lot more than all of us to figure this out.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

I'm going to make this quick since its not going to change anything.

This country is F%#@ED UP.
Worthless politicians the last 15-20 years.
Completely divided country.
Biased liberal media.
Illegal Immigration that no one in power will do anything about.
Corruption, fraud, and manipulations from major companies constantly without legal repercussions.

The intelligent people that used to make up this country have either been replaced or are out numbered by a bunch of lazy idiots. This country is on the decline at a serious clip.

What are these damn environmentalist's going to do but screw up 3/4's of the stuff they get involved in.
It's probably their fault a U.S. company couldn't drill sensibly offshore so a foreign oil company decided to set up shop in international waters.
We don't have nuclear power plants that would severely lessen our oil dependency because of environmentalists.
Windmills and solar panels are complete crap but we get this technology forced down are throat at a higher cost because of some damn environmentalist.
We have 10% ethanol in our gas that costs more, gets less mpg, and raises the food costs for what reason?? Cleaner air?? I'm sure this enacted by some dumb environmentalist politician.
The list goes on and on.

I'm a big supporter of the environment. I think it should be preserved at just about any cost but also used sensibly. Sucking the life out of the delta so the farmers down south can have higher profits is not sensible. The salmon and most likely the stripers have been hurt for a very long time because of this.

Closing down lakes because of a mussel is stupid. Take away our access because of something they have no idea on how to control.

This country is screwed up.
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

jcruz wrote:"Stupid comments??" Hey Whoopass -- If you can get past just reading the "Funnies" you might learn something.

Editorial: Oil spill isn't just sullying the gulf
PUBLISHED WEDNESDAY, MAY. 26, 2010

As is now clear (and all too globular on the shores of the Gulf Coast) BP has thoroughly bungled its response to the Deepwater Horizon oil disaster.

So has the Obama administration, by ceding so much authority to BP.

Some 35 days have passed since an explosion on the BP-leased oil rig killed 11 workers and triggered a spill that first seemed containable but then grew and grew and grew.

From the start, federal officials accepted BP's estimates of the daily volume of gushed oil, with little attempts at independent verification. They refused to intervene as BP deployed a toxic dispersant on the oil that had never before been used on such a vast scale.

In recent days, federal officials have joined their Louisiana counterparts in being "beyond patient" with efforts by BP – whose corporate motto is "Beyond Petroleum" – to cap the well. Yet at the same time, the administration has continued to grant environmental waivers for drilling projects in the gulf, even as it acknowledges it lacks the wherewithal to stop and respond to a deepwater drilling accident.

Responsibility resides beyond the current occupants of the White House. As was its pattern, the Bush administration loaded up the Mineral Management Service with officials friendly to industry.

At the Lake Charles office of the MMS, officials accepted tickets to hunting trips and a Peach Bowl game courtesy of oil and gas companies, Between 2005 and 2007, they also allowed operators of rigs to fill out their own inspection reports, according to inspector general's report that was disclosed Tuesday by the New York Times.

Congress also was asleep at the switch. Few in Congress bothered to monitor the risks taken by oil companies as they experimented with oil drilling techniques at ever-deeper depths. At a minimum, Congress shouldn't be granting permits for methods of energy production that can't first demonstrate a capacity for quickly ending a leak or other potential disaster.

There's little the federal government can do now to save birds, beaches and marshes blotted with oil along the gulf.

The economic impacts will last for months and even years, damaging the fishing and tourism industries of Louisiana and Mississippi that were starting to rebound after Hurricane Katrina.

Yet the Obama administration can make amends. Over the last 80 years, the Mississippi River Delta has lost about one third of the 7,200 square miles of coastal marshes that once covered this area. Federal flood control projects and oil industry canals have degraded marshes, allowed saltwater to intrude and prevented river sediment from building new marshes. If left unchecked, this trend will cause greater harm to the Gulf Coast than an oil spill. Along with protecting fisheries, coastal wetlands also blunt the impact of hurricanes.

Through a coordinated effort – paid for by affected states, the federal government and the oil industry – Obama could launch a historic project to cleanse and rebuild marshes of the Gulf Coast. Congress has already approved many of these projects through the 2007 Water Resources Development Act.

What they lack is a leader who will accelerate the work, and make sure that beneficiaries and responsible parties – such as the oil industry – pay their fair share.
Where does it say anything about handing out offshore drilling permits?
That was a stupid comment made by you that you made up. I don't think there has been a new offshore well dug in the U.S. in 30+ years but I don't know for sure.
Like I said previously this country is f%#$ed up and your man Obama is not doing a damn thing except campaigning for that liberal broad in the Bay Area.

I'm done with this topic. Nothing is going to be accomplished here.
Now if a bunch of you want to organize and go protest at the capital with axe handles in hand then count me in.
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

Whoopbass...

tell us how u really feel... :lol: i agree with some of what you say i would just like to point out politicians dont vote themselves into office...if america took care of america and not the rest of the world we wouldnt be in this messed up situation...not just the oil but all of it...economy, homeless, poverty, all of it
jcruz

Post by jcruz »

Whoopass.. Do you think anybody can go out in international waters and start drilling a well? Believe me, I can't make this stuff up, (The Deepwater Horizon was built by Hyundai Heavy Industries in South Korea and completed in 2001. It was owned by Transocean, and was under lease to BP until September 2013.) FACT!!!
CN

Post by CN »

Stretch1 wrote:Whoopbass...

tell us how u really feel... :lol: i agree with some of what you say i would just like to point out politicians dont vote themselves into office...if america took care of america and not the rest of the world we wouldnt be in this messed up situation...not just the oil but all of it...economy, homeless, poverty, all of it
Wow just take care of America. What a simple idea it just may work.
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

Just dealing with atmosphere pressures are enough for mankind to deal with. In 5000 feet of water your entering a world of only a few proven aspects of engineering because of the difficulty to keep a man down there for any period of time. all we really have is video and instruments. Probably just as difficult as repairs on the space station spewing out massive amounts of whatever.
offduty

Post by offduty »

BassinFever wrote:Am I just an Idiot or what??

If they can insert a tube in there and draw off some of the oil, then why can't they insert some kind of a bladder and inflate it with something and seal the damn thing off!! Seems simple enough to me!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Good point, I know in the fire service we have leak sealing air bags for pipes.
Dom

Post by Dom »

I agree this is all bull____! Get your guns loaded becuase people are just fed up 2 wars! No jobs! Oil spill! and now N. Korea! I am so sorry I voted for this Jackass! I am a coverted republican!

What kills me is I heard on AM radio them saying that the eco impact wont be as bad as everyone thinks! Well I remember being 17 years old I changed the oil in my 1985 5.0 mustang (302 man she was fast) and I dumped the oil in a field about the same time the sherriff was rolling by I got a ticket and a lectured from hell from that sheriff and it was about 5 qts but yet 100,000 barrels are pouring into the ocean and it aint gonna screw nothing up!!!!!!!!!!

I CALL BS!!!!!

We need to win back the house everyone vote REP come November!!!!!!! If you dont and we let the Dems rule majority we will either destroy AMERICA Completely or end in a nuclear WAR and destroy the world! Obama needs to grow a pair and stand up for us the people!

Lock down the boarders !
Send all illegals home they have no RIGHTS here!
Move the good afgan and iraq people to a safe haven and drop atomic bombs on the countries destroy alcata and the terorrist for good if they refuse to surrender !
Make BP Do the right thing pay and pay and pay and then when they try to jack the prices up on us tell NO!

Heck with all the money Obama has spent we could rebuild them 2 countries over many times!

Give big Biz tax cuts so we can start creating jobs!
Bring our economy back !

GROW A PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok im done ranting Sorry! I agree with ya Johnny!
Tight Lines Dom
DBASSKING

Post by DBASSKING »

THIS IS THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA WITH A PRESIDENT THAT IS WORRYING ABOUT IF HE SHOULD RUN FOR A SECOND TERM OR NOT! HE HAS THE MOST POWER OF ANY SO DON'T BE A LITTLE BITCH AND USE THAT POWER FOR THE GULF DISASTER!!!