John Chiarpotti - Fuel & Fire - Late Summer Lakes

sTony

John Chiarpotti - Fuel & Fire - Late Summer Lakes

Post by sTony »

Johnny C has a new audio blog up and available for all. Here's some tips on bettering your catch for lake bass in the late summer.

Here's a direct link to the show:

http://www.westernbass.com/dotcom/radio ... id=0002824

You can listen to this and other shows on the radio pages here at WesternBass.Com.

sTony
ugly stick

Re: John Chiarpotti - Fuel & Fire - Late Summer Lakes

Post by ugly stick »

Any new videos coming up?
sTony

Post by sTony »

Filming today. More going up soon. Most recent video is a short promo on the October Club Classic at Russo's Marina.

http://www.westernbass.tv/

sTony
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

Never get any feedback on these. Just wondering if anybody finds these blogs helpfull?..Thanks Johnny C
http://www.dobynsrods.com
whazup

Post by whazup »

I, for one, watch every video that is put up. The audio blogs? Not so much. Haven't listened to any of them. Would rather read, or watch, than just sit and listen. My opinion, for what it's worth.....
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Johnny C wrote:Never get any feedback on these. Just wondering if anybody finds these blogs helpfull?..Thanks Johnny C
I would give you some feedback, but I can't get it to play.
Barry Watson

Post by Barry Watson »

John, I am always interested in hearing the latest, especially since I fish the foothills most of the time. My problem is I only have Dial up service available and can not access audio or video ( most of the time) so I depend on this chat room for information.

We live in an area that ( according to the phone company) will never have high speed internet service. We have no broadband signals either. All the companys have come out with their boom trucks and back packs hunting for a signal.

Making a long story longer, I thought I would mention the problem in this area as it might be more common than one would think and your lack of feedback might be the fact that some of your fans can not access your video/audio but just can not received it.
Oldlures
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Maybe transcribe it and post it as an article? It would be more easily accessable to everyone.
MT

Post by MT »

They're very helpful Johnny. I think you should do them more often. The information you provide is probably too much considering that you guide those lakes but I'm glad that you're generous with honest, up to date information. Those lakes have become my favorite places to fish and I live 5 minutes from the Delta. The stuff you put out there has kept me pointed in the right direction on these lakes on many occasions. Keep it up please. And btw, do you predict another great fall and winter like last year on Melones? Mike T
sTony

Post by sTony »

John's audio blog is being presented as an mp3 file. Don't know how more accessible it could be to 'any' computer. Might wanna send us some info about your computer and your access to the internet so we can figure out why you can't hear it.

Even older model computers should be able to download the audio files and it shouldn't take high speed access to the net either. The file sizes are small.

Now the video is an entirely different beast.

If you're having troubles running any of the audio or video from this site we'd like to hear from you. Send me an email or PM and please let us know, we'd like nothing more then get you set up to watch or hear this stuff.

sTony
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

looks like quicktime to me? It just doesn't do anything, it says to click play but I can't click anything.
sTony

Post by sTony »

Have you done a successful Quicktime install? It's available free for both pc and mac. It's kind of like not having Flash installed, you'll not be able to do some stuff without them installed.

sTony
Riplip

Post by Riplip »

Johnny, you know I hang on every word...

The audio is blocked by the internet nazis at work, but I check 'em out whenever I can get the kids off the dang laptops at home.

Always good info comming from a motherlode expert. Keep 'em up!
If you always do what you did, you will always get what you got!

www.californiaresrvoirlures.com
Vernonn

Post by Vernonn »

Hey Barry,

Have you tried satellite?

Unless you have no access to the southern sky, you should be able to get wildblue or hughesnet satellite internet.

You might also have access to Central Valley Broadband
http://www.calwisp.com/

I just got skyhi broadband in the foothills near Lincoln. Love it.

-vernon
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

Mike T I do predict another good season. I also believe it will be much better at Pedro. As for the imformation I give out it does not replace the on the water expierence. I love the sport and I enjoy helping others to enjoy it like me. If you look at my new website www.californiareservoirlures.com I try to give out helpfull tips on all of my baits. I want to go in a different direction than the norm and be able to help the new people in this sport. There are plenty of fish to be caught by all. I will be adding video tips in the very near future. Bass fishing is more than just tournaments!
http://www.dobynsrods.com