Had a Great Time at the Triton Owner's Tournament

Norv

Had a Great Time at the Triton Owner's Tournament

Post by Norv »

My partner and I had a great time at the Triton Owner's Tournament held last weekend at Clear Lake. Although we didn't win any fishing or raffle prizes or the new boat we still had a great time renewing friendships with fellow Triton owners that we had met in previous years and meeting other Triton owners and their partners.

They paid fishing prizes down to 23 places, raffled off Lowrance depthfinders, rods, tackles, wine and lots of other prizes. In addition every Triton owner that entered the tournament was elgible for a raffle for a new fully rigged boat. This year the odds were 1 in 119 that you would be one of the final six that would compete for the boat.

The Triton dealers and Triton company go several extra miles to make sure that everyone has a great time. This includes raffling off ten $100 bills to the ladies that attend with a Triton owner, whether as a participant or guest.

If you get a chance be sure to sign up for next year's tournament that will again be held at Clear Lake.
Kelly Steele

Re: Had a Great Time at the Triton Owner's Tournament

Post by Kelly Steele »

do you know if the results are posted anywhere?
Norv

Re: Had a Great Time at the Triton Owner's Tournament

Post by Norv »

Kely,

I'm sure the results will be on the Triton website soon.

The winning two day weight was 40+ pounds. Big fish was around 7.8 pounds.