CBAF KIDS BASS CAMP - WE NEED YOU

Dave Tencati

CBAF KIDS BASS CAMP - WE NEED YOU

Post by Dave Tencati »

Its that time. CBAF is requesting all of you who could spare a half a day at Collins lake and take a child fishing. Sunday may 1st we are in need of Boaters to take a child fishing from 6:00 am to noon. This is our annual CBAF kids bass camp and the reward for the child is to go fishing with a pro on Sunday. Please help if you can - You can leave your info at kidsbasscamp@thecbaf.com We will contact you with details.
Thank you and God Bless
DG

Re: CBAF KIDS BASS CAMP - WE NEED YOU

Post by DG »

bump
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
Ted Tencati

Post by Ted Tencati »

This will be a GREAT weekend. This oppertunity can change a childs life forever. We at CBAF thank all of you that can come out and be a part of this great event. I look forward to another great kids camp.

Ted Tencati
DG

Post by DG »

Free launch, :) free lunch, :) a big smile on a kids face :) and riding home with a warm feeling in your heart. What more can you ask for? Now's your chance to make a difference! Wadda ya waiting for? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Email me at da11@surewest for more details on having the time of your life for a half a day.
Thanks
Dick
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

Just a Bump here
<+}}}><
Rippin and Stickin

Post by Rippin and Stickin »

I was really looking forward to this, but we have an Anglers Choice tournament that day at clear lake. If for some reason the date changes please send me a pm
DG

Post by DG »

Bump
<+}}}><
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

This is a special day that could change the life of a child. We are in need of more boaters who can make it to this special event. Please contact us at the e-mails listed above if you can make it.

Thanks - Tony B
Zak Elrite

Post by Zak Elrite »

Hi all, I just sent an email. Count me in again this year. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks!
[b]Zak Elrite[/b]
Bagel Bar, Mercury Marine, Lowrance, Coyote Bait & Tackle, Ben Green Insurance, G-Funk Baits, Keitech, Spearpoint Hooks, Dobyns Rods, Lews Reels, Bucknbass
Ted Tencati

Post by Ted Tencati »

JUST TWO WEEKS TILL KIDS CAMP. . . . . WE NEED YOU! ! ! . IT WILL BE A AWSOME TIME TO GIVE TO THE KIDS, A DAY THEY WILL NEVER FORGET. :D
dtacker

Post by dtacker »

Just signed up, was so happy to get the day off work, can't wait to see ya'll there. Once again, if you're on the fence, All I can say is it's worth it! Only thing to be nervous or unsure about is putting the kids on fish, and if that's what you're nervous about just pm me or give me a call! We can fix that!
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

I remember the first kids bass camp i work the bass jig work shop and to see 50 kids & get too help them tie 50 jigs and then go out and get too use the lures that priceless there were some future lure manufactures in that group. Guys if you get the chance to be there with your boats dont miss this it is a great weekend for theses kids
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

Bump
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601