Rod Repair?

Dom

Rod Repair?

Post by Dom »

Hey do any of yall know who does rod repair around the Tracy-Stockton-Livermore area? I use to take my rods to Gene but guess the guy who does the repairs went A-WALL. I have a older Rogue swimbiat rod that I need new guides put on and the handle cut its 8' so dont want to ship it.

Thanks & Tight Lines Dom
Tight Lines Dom
TritonBrent

Re: Rod Repair?

Post by TritonBrent »

Dom, Moe is right in town and does great work!

Moe 209-612-6640
Dom

Post by Dom »

Thanks bro ill give him a call
Tight Lines Dom
BigRob

Post by BigRob »

THE GUY THAT USED TO DO THE ROD REPAIRS FOR THE HOOK IS STILL DOING THEM AND IS LOCATED IN ANTIOCH....BEST AROUND HANDS DOWN!! GIVE HIM A CALL....DJ'S ROD REPAIR 925-437-9665
Dom

Post by Dom »

Big Rob I dropped my rod off at the hook in Sept. and it sat there for like 2 months brcuase the guy never showed up to pick up the rods is what I was told, So I picked it up. You sure he is still doing repairs?
Tight Lines Dom
Dom

Post by Dom »

TritonBrent wrote:Dom, Moe is right in town and does great work!

Moe 209-612-6640
Hey Brent I called and left a message last week, still no call back is he busy?

Pass the word on for me brother I need a get this rod fixed :)
Tight Lines Dom
BigRob

Post by BigRob »

i think the guy you are talking about is the 2nd guy that Gene had doing rod repair for him and yes he was VERY slow. He was located out of Sac, so IDK if that was the problem but the # I gave you is for the guy Gene had originally and was doing it for the Hook for years until Gene got this last guy, DJ is still doing rod repair, give him a call he does great work and has a very quick turn around time. He might be hard to hear sometimes as he had some damage to his throat muscles but he is a great guy to work with